Apeshit wrote:

There's a lot with different printing like the Manchester one. That one is probably most common out of those types.

Here's one of mine. I also have one that was made for the gameboy commercials and had huge "GAMEBOY" text on it without "Nintendo" printed. Unfortunately the text is completely gone, but you can still see the faded mark. Must have been a different printing method. That's probably the rarest type out there.

that one?

Venezuela

I also have this one <troll>

Cleveland, OH
ui wrote:

I want more than most things...

Freiburg, Germany
ui wrote:

by the way, does anybody know about the sound quality of that thing? It's supposed to be quite loud speaker wise, but I couldn't find any qualified comment about the actual sound quality compared to a DMG

Jyväskylä, Finland
lastfuture wrote:
ui wrote:

by the way, does anybody know about the sound quality of that thing? It's supposed to be quite loud speaker wise, but I couldn't find any qualified comment about the actual sound quality compared to a DMG

From the other thread

kitsch wrote:

^ i've got two that are basically the same guts as this, they WILL play gameboy carts,

the wav channel is really screwy though...  somewhere, on cm.o i think, this console came up and I posted the results from a sound check ROM there.  the wav channel failed in the test, it would play back data but really screwy.

matt's mind

^

i'd be happy to pull them out and run more tests on them if you all would like?  they are packed up right now but I know the box (trying to do some cleaning lately).

if someone would like, send me a sav file that runs through whatever tests you'd like, and I can simply record the playback and post the results.  don't have a problem with this at all.

unless yall give me too much work to do!

Tulsa, OK
ui wrote:

What is?

Bratislava, Slovakia

Anybody can tell me, what is this DMG-01? It is green and also transparent, i own classic first vanilla, and then two from Play it Loud series (yellow and transparent), and afaik transparent green doesnt exist.

https://pc.bazos.cz/inzerat/64072252/Ni … lassic.php

Last edited by martin_demsky (Aug 17, 2016 12:42 pm)

London

This green one looks like an aftermarket case.