South Carolina

Hey everyone I was just wondering if anyone had a set of neon green kitsch buttons for sale if so please let me know I would be glad to take them off your hands!

Last edited by Budusy12 (Aug 4, 2014 10:29 pm)

matt's mind

you could get it with this http://store.kitsch-bent.com/product/rgbbb

but if you want green all the time better to go with a single color green, which i'm out of atm

South Carolina

Yea I just want green all the time and I know that that you and asmelectronics dont  have it either thats why I was just gonna ask around.

Chicago

At times like this, when inverted green isn't available, you could always order a normal green backlight then place a new layer of polarized film in the inverted position.
Polarized film: http://store.kitsch-bent.com/product/backlighting-film

South Carolina

True I think I'm going to just buy a inverted blue backlight because I have my gameboy biverted that's why I wanted green blue looks nice though.

South Carolina

Update Wanting to buy a yellow gameboy dmg in good condition.

.FILTHadelphia

Old grayboys' casing turns into a pretty gnarly yellow color. Get one of those.

South Carolina

U got a great point i think il just get one of those jk please if anyone has a yellow gameboy dmg they are willing to sale I will buy it.

South Carolina

Bump please if you have a yellow gameboy in good shape please let me know.

I have one, but it's a bit out of your expected price range (looking for $45+shipping)

South Carolina

You couldnt go 35 shipped

It has a orange backlight and a post-pot prosound jack. I got it for $55. It was in my for-sale thread (which is how you got my green DMG wink). Of course, if you don't want to buy it, it's cool. I'll get rid of it eventually.

EDIT: accidentally a word

Last edited by thebitman (May 17, 2013 2:31 am)

Chicago IL

yellow is one of the rarer colors, trying to get one in good condition for 35 shipped is kind of unreasonable

South Carolina

Update trying to buy a clear dmg button set.

matt's mind

we've got these in stock atm, or should unless inventory is way off

washington

yeah, but kitsch's button sets usually don't include the power switch.

edit: kitsch, the site says that you don't have any in stock.

Last edited by basspuddle (May 22, 2013 3:00 am)