Last edited by Apeshit (Jul 17, 2019 12:52 am)

Apeshit wrote:

Might not be what you're looking for, but we've got some clear DMG shells arriving in around four days with black printing. http://asmretro.com/index.php?route=pro … duct_id=85

You making your own Cases now?

Brisbane, Australia
SketchMan3 wrote:

I wonder, like... does anybody ever find those lost battery covers? What if the battery cover you lost 15 years ago turned up on ebay because somebody moved into your old house and found it on top of the kitchen cabinets?

Or are they just lost forever?

hmm...

Funny you might say that.  The year I got my gameboy advance (like 2003 - I was super young!) I lost my bag of 10 or so games. We couldnt find them ANYWHERE and when we moved out,  we left a few things there - we bought a new couch and let the new tenants keep our old one. Same deal with the washing machine.

Months later we got a call from them telling them we'd left some things at the house.  Amongst those things was my bag of games id lost close to 8 years earlier. I swear I almost cried of joy! Haha.

Was so glad when I got my old Ice Age GBA cart back! Hahaha!

Pittsburgh
Apeshit wrote:

Woah, those look great! Does the blue one come with two jack holes in it by default?

Apeshit wrote:

That one is modded, they'll just have the one by default.

Can those cases be order now?

Do they come with battery cover?

Thanks

South Carolina

Yea il probably wait for that clear black case.

Medina, Ohio
Apeshit wrote:

Might not be what you're looking for, but we've got some clear DMG shells arriving in around four days with black printing.

OMG the eta for that is my birthday. Someone will HAVE TO buy me a red one.

South Carolina

Update need a grey gameboy dmg shell front and back for maybe 10 to 15 bucks.

I can get you that.

Totally just painted my last grey shell.  Title says you need a clear shell; I have two clear shells available.  Was going to paint them but haven't yet.

South Carolina

Update change title my bad just need a grey gameboy shell.

Brisbane, Australia
Budusy12 wrote:

Update change title my bad just need a grey gameboy shell.

I have plenty of original DMG greyboy shells. I'm in australia though so you'd have to take shipping into consideration (it's usually about $12 to the U.S.).
I'll part ways with one for $10 plus shipping if you like. Let me know if you're interested.

South Carolina

No thanks jackary but thanks for the offer though.

South Carolina

Bump still for sale