ad-hell-aide

wtf nitro2k01 lives up to the gameboy genius name! incredible project!

go nitro!! big_smile

Nottingham, UK

Ha, that was definitely worth the 10 seconds of "nothings happening" before the "Hey wait a second...." kicked in.

São Paulo, Brazil

the mistery rom is driving me crazy.

Philadelphia, PA
PULSELOOPER wrote:

the mistery rom is driving me crazy.

Me too. My best guess is... it's a ROM version of John Cage's 4'33"?

Sweeeeeeden
chipocrite wrote:

Me too. My best guess is... it's a ROM version of John Cage's 4'33"?

Nope, this is the real deal, you just need to approach it the right way.

Philadelphia, PA

I'm totally sure it is smile Just kiddin' around. Potentially stupid/lazy question that you don't have to answer but I figured I'd throw it out there: Does it help to load it on a real cart, or should I be able to tell the solution on an emulator?

Sweeeeeeden

Well, I'm not giving any hints at this stage, but feel free to try different things.

Fargo

I love how many people are going for their goals this year.  2013 is going to be a big year.  This one is going to produce some sweet stuff.

São Paulo, Brazil
chipocrite wrote:

I'm totally sure it is smile Just kiddin' around. Potentially stupid/lazy question that you don't have to answer but I figured I'd throw it out there: Does it help to load it on a real cart, or should I be able to tell the solution on an emulator?

just let me know if it works, I'm too lazy for that smile

Brighton

It turned me into a newt.

Abandoned on Fire

I get what the rom does, I just don't know what it means.  Looking forward to the technical explanation!

egr wrote:

I get what the rom does, I just don't know what it means.  Looking forward to the technical explanation!

Sweeeeeeden

For those who tried and got nothing. The ROM works better (ie at all) on (DMG) hardware than on emulators. Technical explanation sometime later this week.

Maine

im so confused D:
i put it on my flash cart and i get it now o.O
cant wait for technical explanation

Last edited by TheBronyChip (Jan 14, 2013 4:37 pm)

San Francisco

dis is why you are my favorite dood.

"hä?...what the...?...no,it can't be just the...oh, wait!...what is that... yeah, nice!"