All you really need is maybe a little code in the corner that says the design number and production run number, then maintain a catalogue online. Instant collectibles! I'd pay $4 for Keff stickers, totally affordable.

Madriz, Supain

yeah, codes are just what you need. I can see myself trading keffstckr001 in two years for a snes...

orange county, CA

count me in!

Venezuela

i defenly want mines too!!!!.... g0g00g0g0g0g0g00g0g0g0
FOKJAH!

Tokyo, Japan

In like Flynn.

United Kingdom

Should give them attack levels and HP bars. LOL.

Serious note, this is awesome! I love stickers.

9-Heart wrote:

count me in!

Turku, FIN

Updated the first post with the list of backers, there's 12 people so far, which means 36 euros if every is putting in the 3e. Let me know if you wanna put more in.
I have started designing the first 3 collectibles for voting!

Liverpool, UK

I'm also in, brotherjackdude! lemme know where to paypal ya!

sweden

I'm in!

I just need to know about the shipping, but 'cause your are also EU i think it won't be that expensive.
And i don't care about the price, i just want some stickers big_smile
Also i would back way more. Like 20 - 30 €uros.

Murcia, Spain
9-Heart wrote:

I just need to know about the shipping, but 'cause your are also EU i think it won't be that expensive.

True, actually for 3 euros we could make a better use of the money (for the stickers) rather than just for the shipping, at least those who live inside EU.

Turku, FIN

Awesoom! With that price you are gonna get many many stickers! (something like 50?) Shipping to Germany should not be a problem at all.

I think we are funded for the first patch of B&W stickers.

Turku, FIN
DogTag wrote:
9-Heart wrote:

True, actually for 3 euros we could make a better use of the money (for the stickers) rather than just for the shipping, at least those who live inside EU.

I'm not sure what you mean by this?

Murcia, Spain

We're all waiting for the kickstarter link KeFF ; )

Turku, FIN
DogTag wrote:

We're all waiting for the kickstarter link KeFF ; )

You are not going to get one. This is as official as i am going with this, kickstarter is not even allowed in Finland yikes