Murcia, Spain

Ah ok sorry I thought you were to make one!

Turku, FIN
DogTag wrote:

Ah ok sorry I thought you were to make one!

Nope! This is so small stuff, i don't think it's necessary.

Updated the first post.

One of these?
Make all of them!

But if i head to sattle down i would go for the Skull, even if the Design 1 would be better, cause it's also in the banner of the first one. I i think about if why not making the banner of the first post the first sticker?

Murcia, Spain

I love the skull the most, but I'd also love to see the first one made!

Turku, FIN

If i can raise enough money i can make all of them, but let's see now!

BtW. maybe you should contact Love Through Cannibalism, he made some stickers all by himself in the past and sold them. There not Vinyl Cut but pretty good overall, maybe he can help you out an share some StickerMake-Secrets with you?
http://lxtxcx.tumblr.com/stickers

Put me down for 5 bucks smile

Turku, FIN
9-Heart wrote:

BtW. maybe you should contact Love Through Cannibalism, he made some stickers all by himself in the past and sold them. There not Vinyl Cut but pretty good overall, maybe he can help you out an share some StickerMake-Secrets with you?
http://lxtxcx.tumblr.com/stickers

I wanna do high quality vinyl stickers now smile

Timbob wrote:

Put me down for 5 bucks smile

Woop woop!

Murcia, Spain

Maybe you should make some maths and say if (for example) every one of us gave 5 euros you could make all three... or sth like that.

Turku, FIN
DogTag wrote:

Maybe you should make some maths and say if (for example) every one of us gave 5 euros you could make all three... or sth like that.

I'm still waiting for more people to report, but at this point, if everyone would put up 5e, i can make 2 of those.

New Orleans, Louisiana

Hell yea. I'm totally in.

Unsubscribe

im down

Venezuela

pure hard sex and love

I like Design 2 the most, second best is the skull. It would be cool if "The Design" spelled something with the maze jumble (like a cryptic Keff, or something chippy).

Madriz, Supain

Put me down on 5 euros. I like the second one and the third one the most!

Murcia, Spain

If we can get two, write me on the 5 pavos thing.