Argentinaa!

Hi there, i'm Manuel Etchegaray (http://invadergames.com.ar) and i'm looking for musician (s?) for my latest Android game:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta … s.pomhdemo
A trailer for those who doesnt have any android devices to test on: (or are too lazy to download the game hehe)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4EhrXSCZhM

Usually I try to do everything by myself on my games, but this being such an important project for me, I want to add some GOOD music to it. I suck at making music. Really..
Anything counts, and anything is better than nothing! smile

Note: I cant promise any paid rewards, since I live in argentina and international money transfers are a real pain in the ass over here, but that doesnt leave it out of the question wink

Savannah, Georgia

i'll gladly do it, depending on what you need. shoot me an email or PM me if you're interested.

Last edited by Aeros (Jul 8, 2012 3:04 am)

I'd do it for some money...it's gonna be hard to get a really good soundtrack for free, just saying.

Savannah, Georgia

i don't know, i'm flat broke but if he's not making too much from it i cba to charge him for it.

edit: then again, what am i saying, i probably couldn't make along the lines of a 'good' game soundtrack for any price.

Last edited by Aeros (Jul 8, 2012 3:45 am)

Well writing a lot of music takes a lot of time...time that I could be doing paid commissions or at my job haha. That's all...not saying I wouldn't do it, but I'd be able to justify spending more than just free time on it to make it good.

Savannah, Georgia

well you also have to keep in mind i'm a poor unemployed shut-in living with his parents and you actually have a life

Aeros wrote:

and you sort of have a life

Only difference between me and you is job. That I haven't started yet because they called me yesterday. Lol, I think you should go for it dude.

Savannah, Georgia

well, he already sent me a PM, and i'm already configuring FL studio and LSDJ - what's there to lose?

Last edited by Aeros (Jul 8, 2012 3:57 am)

Good luck mang

Argentinaa!

well, I said GOOD because what I can do sucks, so anything made by any of you guys would be GOOD for me tongue
I know its very difficult to get free music made for you, if not impossible (unless its a very close friend) so its totally respectable if you want a reward for your work smile

Chicago IL
Manuel777 wrote:

I know its very difficult to get free music made for you

not around here.

it is, however, very difficult to get paid to make someone else music, cause there's always someone less talented willing to do it for less money/free.

which is why i don't even try on here anymore, i just wait for people to come to me.

Saskrotch wrote:

there's always someone less talented willing to do it for less money/free.

That is such a true point

Gosford, Australia

If anything on my CM.O profile or my soundcloud suits your needs, do feel free to use it for free!

Frostbyte wrote:
Saskrotch wrote:

there's always someone less talented willing to do it for less money/free.

That is such a true point

And that's me.
But only 'cause i'm live in Germany and also think that international money transfer is a pain in the ass. And i guess my chances to get pick'd against this talented guys here are very low.
So just to give it a shot to have my music in a videogame, listen to some stuff from me => http://soundcloud.com/9-heart

Riverside, CA
Manuel777 wrote:

Not really.
Just say you need the song in less than 2 days and you'll pay them.
Then don't.

Argentinaa!
The Silph Scope wrote:
Manuel777 wrote:

Not really.
Just say you need the song in less than 2 days and you'll pay them.
Then don't.

Haha if I dont pay for something that was required to be payed for its use I wont even think about using it, else I would just use a song from 8bitpeoples without permission, basically its the same smile

Anyways, I just got many great options so far, I guess I can pick something from there! Thanks a bunch guys, I really appreciate it smile