I purchased a Bung Xchanger and two 64M carts to try and get into making chiptunes, without realizing that I needed a parallel port to transfer roms. One of the carts has a dead battery, which is fairly simple to replace, and the other works just fine.
I'm mostly looking for one of those new drag 'n' derp carts, or a couple of EMS carts, but I'm open to all offers.

Last edited by kevzor (Oct 29, 2012 1:23 am)

I just wanted to bump this because I've been having no luck contacting kevzor about this.

It's now been nearly two months and I did not receive my parcel, which was apparently shipped. I haven't received any communication in over a month and I've tried three different means of contact.

Does anyone happen to know kevzor? Or did anyone contact him about this? I'd like some communication before pursuing anything with this. Seems I've gotten too comfortable with trading on here. Probably should have checked forum activity first. What a shame.

Last edited by Apeshit (Jul 17, 2019 12:35 am)

Michigan

Son of a bitch. That thread is new.

Wow, he really must think your stupid!
Douchbag of the year award recipient.
Thank you for bringing this up.  I have him on my radar in case he tries selling any more stuff.

UK, Leicester

What a twat, didn't even change his username, and thought he could get away with it.

Utah, USA

Wow... if ever there was a need for a "Slap a bitch up" function for the internet.  smile