shanghai

this ^

Gosford, Australia

hey, i like name-my-x threads
call it "the beatles"

Chicago, IL
plants>humans wrote:

maybe the key isnt a netlabel but something else that could help the community in some way.

I saw the blog suggestion which is not a bad idea. Maybe you could try a web radio show. Or something else that hasnt been done yet. There's plenty of things that could help artists/fans get on the same page that no one tried yet. Think about it!

A podcast or an intenret radio station would be cool. I'm always listening to Botb's radio but thats limited to their battle entries...

Fort MItchell, KY

Where I go to college at I am at liberty to create my own time slots on the internet radio station we have. I was considering doing an electro house show but I would change thatto chiptunes. It is college internet radio though so I could only have a few hours a week. I would love to do this.

Cape Town, South Africa

So much nastiness in some of these replies. :-\

Brunswick, GA USA

Beginners will take roads already tread while they learn, it's part of learning- but when it comes to learning it may be better to simply do things than to worry about feedback until you get a better idea of what you're capable of.

Brighton | Portsmouth | UK
chunter wrote:

Beginners will take roads already tread while they learn, it's part of learning- but when it comes to learning it may be better to simply do things than to worry about feedback until you get a better idea of what you're capable of.

Pxl-Bot was built on this, and I think probably the same for the likes of NoiChan etc etc.
At the end of the day people can sit here and say netlabels are dead, but it shouldn't stop you trying. Who knows, you might stumble upon a niche? Also it's a great way of getting to know people in the scene! If you wanted genuine help you should probably head to ucollective or noisechannel

Madison, Wisconsin, USA

champtunes

New Albany Indiana

New Albany Indiana
chunter wrote:

how about don't start another weblabel cause there's already like infinity