I'm looking for people interested in collab in a cassette using this classic Lo-fi sounds of the Echo Keyller. I bet all of you know them. The mixtape is going to be in a cassette and I'll deliver it for free to the first 10 person who send me a track. It will be also available as a free download of course.
Please feel free to be part in this tribute of this little toy.

All the info and samples are here:
https://soundcloud.com/neighbourhoodrec … ect-collab

Abandoned on Fire

Cool!  This could be really interesting.

interested! will be in contact soon smile fun idea.

i was really itching for a collab and was pleased to find this today, btw.

montreal, qc

i'm down. [edited for idiocy]

Last edited by ilkae (Mar 5, 2013 2:04 am)

Paso del Rey, Argentina

Very interesting! I would like to participate.
Just a question,  Does the song must be done exclusively with this samples or can we integrate the samples with other sound sources?
Thanks,

You can use other sound sources, the only requirement is to use at least one of the samples included in the pack. I also think that the more you use from this compilation, the better smile

Czech Republic

Great!
I finally found what this thing is few months ago.
I remember it from my childhood, but I could't find any of them here in my country (Czech republic) nowadays.
My own piece disappeared along with my memories.
I found only one not working on a flea market sad
Anyway interested!

Dear blip friends,
A little update, I had receive a few songs for this project, thank you for all the people envolved. I'm going to start to design the cassette art soon so check the forum in a few days. Please consider be part of this cool project and get the free cassette with the mixtape. If not, check the samples anyway because if you are in this page you will love them.

Cheers.