PM'd back big_smile

Michigan

I have about half of the addresses. Keep em coming.

Straya Mate

PM replied. smile

Michigan

And that is everyone.

Michigan

Thursday is the big day for everyone (except for Darko) lol
You can expect your shortly there after. wink

Cleveland, OH
Jazzmarazz wrote:
thursdaycustoms wrote:

Just popping in to say this is rad. I've been ultra lazy on my programmer...

You sure have man! I was really wanting to build my own into a transfer pak shell but you slacked off. tongue
I didn't want to steal the idea though.

kineticturtle wrote:

Don't forget this: http://thretris.blogspot.com/2009/12/ga … c-osx.html !

Nice, I'll add a link in my tut. Lol at those comments. lol

I'd be happy to send you my current eagle files and you can go from there for the next batch. I'm pretty sure they're correct but haven't tested it.

Michigan
thursdaycustoms wrote:
Jazzmarazz wrote:

You sure have man! I was really wanting to build my own into a transfer pak shell but you slacked off. tongue
I didn't want to steal the idea though.

Nice, I'll add a link in my tut. Lol at those comments. lol

I'd be happy to send you my current eagle files and you can go from there for the next batch. I'm pretty sure they're correct but haven't tested it.

To be honest, all I would need is the dimension of the board and the only reason I don't have that is because I needed a caliper. Now I have a caliper and have been using it literally every day measuring cartridge PCBs, connectors, holes, etc, etc...lol.

Straya Mate
Jazzmarazz wrote:

Thursday is the big day for everyone (except for Darko) lol
You can expect your shortly there after. wink

Yay. tongue

Can I ask which way you sent it? USPS International packet or something?

Will be a few weeks I think haha

But well worth the wait!

EDIT: Only reason I ask is I will be going out of state in a few weeks so need to make sure it'll get picked up! smile

Last edited by DaRkO (Oct 1, 2013 8:45 am)

Cleveland, OH

Okay I can get you the measurements. I designed the PCB with a separate USB breakout board so it would be easier to place mini USB port elsewhere. The a type won't fit in the case.

Michigan

@ Darko: it was the usps international flat rate box.

@ Justin: sure, pm me if you like. As for be USB, I think I will have it onboard with the other components. It may just take some dremelling to have it fit.;)

Last edited by Jazzmarazz (Oct 3, 2013 1:24 am)

Taichung, Taiwan

Mine came in today!

Michigan

Bull crap! Youre in cali-freakin-fornia! :lol

Enjoy and visit my blog to glance the how-to.:D
http://jazz-disassemblies.blogspot.com/ … board.html

Last edited by Jazzmarazz (Oct 3, 2013 1:42 am)

Mine came in today, it works just as good as advertised smile thanks a bunch Jazz!

Michigan

Glad to hear! Make sure to post in the feedback thread and ask any questions you may have about using it.

I am also speaking wih arfink about making some enclosures if people are interested in that.

Jazzmarazz wrote:

I am also speaking wih arfink about making some enclosures if people are interested in that.

*raises hand*

Michigan

You've already noticed how light and small the boards are, huh? I'll get to designing them and see what he wants for a set.