Litebritedeath Land

ordered one!  my birthday is on the 20th so my fiancee ordered me one for 31st.  smile

Madriz, Supain

I asked him some questiosn to order one but maybe the mail got lost or something sad

Litebritedeath Land

@superbustystar he never emailed me back either.  I had cash on hand so one of my friends ordered it for me.  I was worried about missing out on one and with Monday being a holiday in the states I just decided to have a friend order it rather than risk waiting for my bank to be open.

San Diego, CA

xiwi's always been very prompt and super helpful when I e-mailed, so I wouldn't worry too much about it!

Litebritedeath Land

i see he is online now.  xiwi ignore the email from litebritedeath at gmail dot com asking to hold one.  I had a friend order one for me!

Madriz, Supain

I got the money on my paypal, ii just emailed some questions regarding the device so I know if I can use it or not hmm

Brooklyn, NY

SuperBusty I must have lost your email. Some times I get all panicky about clearing my inbox and might have archived yours by accident. Let me know what's up. So sorry about that!

Litebritedeath Land

xiwi am I correct in assuming the color choices on the arduinoboys is the LED color?  I went with blue and I'm just making sure that it's the color of the LED's and not the unit itself.

Madriz, Supain

Im basically worried about avaibilty of the power chord (any ebay link), compatibility with lsdj 3.9, latency, and most important, being able to use a modern midi controller (usb) with it.

Thanks smile

Litebritedeath Land

@SuperBusty power cord is a standard 5 to 15 volt.  you can order them from sparkfun, adafruit, or any electronics supply company.  In regards to LSDJ you need a version that is specifically compiled with Arduinoboy in mind.  Kitsch would know which version that would be as he is flashing a cart I ordered with the proper version.  The only way to use a modern midi controller that I know of is to power the Keyboard via a USB power supply(like a cell phone charger) and then use the MIDI out on the keyboard.  I have an alesis q25 which allows me to do this.

Unsubscribe

Any pedal power 9v power will work, sync modes should work fine with your lsdj version and unless your modern midi device has five pin midi it won't work with any aboy.

Litebritedeath Land

$5.95 5V power supply.

https://www.sparkfun.com/products/8269

Brooklyn, NY
sxe_weekend wrote:

xiwi am I correct in assuming the color choices on the arduinoboys is the LED color?  I went with blue and I'm just making sure that it's the color of the LED's and not the unit itself.

Yep. Color choice is the LED. All enclosures are white acrylic.
Updating my page info now. So much stuff to update!

Milwaukee, WI

Looking forward to putting together my arduinoboy kit!

Abandoned on Fire

Hey xiwi, do plan on having more matrix mixers for sale?  The one I have is so much fun I want a another!  big_smile

Brooklyn, NY

I just got a new batch of PCBs in yesterday. Working super stupid hard on my finals right now, so I won't be able to get em together for a few weeks. Hoping to finish them before Christmas. I'll post to chipmusic.org when they're up.