Yeah...I need a lsdj preloaded flash cart. I'm young and want to make chiptunes with a gameboy classic (and play a few old games too tongue ).  And since christmas is coming around... ( I think that the whole process to buy it and stuff is too complicated for my mom ) I was planning on getting lsdj and a prosound modded Gameboy dmg. so yea if you guys can recommend a site that sells both prosound gameboys and a flash cart with lsdj preloaded it would be much appreciated! also if they accepted credit cards that would be best because i dont think my mom has paypal...

Also im a bit new here so please be nice!

matt's mind

shameless plug: http://store.kitsch-bent.com/product/usb-64m-smart-card

feel free to contact me through the website if you've got any questions regarding us putting LSDj on there for you.  the shop uses paypal, but you don't have to have a paypal account to checkout.

if that's still a problem, we can use Square to process CC transactions very easily

edit -- or Stripe.  we can use stripe now too, i believe (haven't tried yet, account just got set up)

Maine

buying LSDJ on a cart tutorial by puke flytalker

step one:

go buy a copy of lsdj from the site with a credit card from this site:
http://www.littlesounddj.com/lsd/

step two:

buy a 64m cart from www.kitsch-bent.com and forward the lsdj conformation of purchase email to [email protected] with ur username and password for lsdj

step three:

wait till xmas

step four:

eat a ton of candy and get frustrated with lsdj because you are a new user

step five:

eventually write a decent track and get trolled online by a bunch of neckbearded chiptune musicians

Last edited by Puke_Flytalker (Nov 22, 2013 7:28 pm)

Michigan
Puke_Flytalker wrote:

step one:

go buy a copy of lsdj from the site with a credit card from this site:
http://www.littlesounddj.com/lsd/

step two:

forward the conformation of purchase email to [email protected] with ur username and password for lsdj

step three:

wait till xmas

step four:

eat a ton of candy and get frustrated with lsdj because you are a new user

step five:

eventually write a decent track and get trolled online by a bunch of neckbearded chiptune musicians

+1 legit

Last edited by Jazzmarazz (Nov 22, 2013 7:28 pm)

Maine

oh hay kitsch you hopefully will be hearing from me soon about the same thing i think im finally ready to drop the big bucks lol i feel confortable enough now with lsdj and piggy to invest in a cart and get my lime green gbc out of storage..

kitsch wrote:

shameless plug: http://store.kitsch-bent.com/product/usb-64m-smart-card

feel free to contact me through the website if you've got any questions regarding us putting LSDj on there for you.  the shop uses paypal, but you don't have to have a paypal account to checkout.

if that's still a problem, we can use Square to process CC transactions very easily

edit -- or Stripe.  we can use stripe now too, i believe (haven't tried yet, account just got set up)

Hey thanks I think I will use your site... I have two questions first...
One. Do you sell regular pro sound Gameboys...without the fancy paint jobs and such
and Two.. Do you guys ship to Canada, if so whats the shipping like?

Thanks,
         Evan

Edit- I forgot to ask one more thing...do you have a way where the license can purchased with the cart...kinda like one stop shopping?

Last edited by CoolEv1 (Nov 22, 2013 7:46 pm)

matt's mind

the ONLY way to purchase the LSDJ ftp access (the license) is through littlesounddj.com

it'll be two-stop shopping no matter where you go.  if a site is collecting money for LSDJ on your behalf, its not legit.  Johan (LSDJ creator) strongly wishes to have the control over this and issuing the username/passwords. 

people verifying LSDJ for cartridge flashing (us included) have worked out this methodology with Johan. 

hmmmm, plain old prosound...

you want a backlight?  or, no?

I can help you out with this, either way.  And, the modders I'm thinking of (i'm sure) will arrange it so you could do the purchase through our shop in one swoop.  cart+console

YES!  we ship to Canada every day, its not a problem at all.  Almost the entirety of our site is a flat-rate shipping method, so for economy international (aka, First Class International) it'd be $7 for however much you order.  there are a few items which have special shipping needs, if the shipping doesn't calculate to $7 thats the reason.  there are other (more expidited) shipping methods as well, First Class is our basic rate. 

since this is getting pretty specific now, email me at matt@"asldhadlahflafhalghaf"

"asldhadlahflafhalghaf" = kitsch-bent.com

don't want to get spam.

we can discuss the exact console you'd like, and get that set up for you.  generally, we'd have basic prosound+backlight models in the shop, but I believe they are sold out, atm.  I have an art cart full of modded console to post in the coming days though, but glancing over them none are BasicBoys

kitsch wrote:

the ONLY way to purchase the LSDJ ftp access (the license) is through littlesounddj.com

it'll be two-stop shopping no matter where you go.  if a site is collecting money for LSDJ on your behalf, its not legit.  Johan (LSDJ creator) strongly wishes to have the control over this and issuing the username/passwords. 

people verifying LSDJ for cartridge flashing (us included) have worked out this methodology with Johan. 

hmmmm, plain old prosound...

you want a backlight?  or, no?

I can help you out with this, either way.  And, the modders I'm thinking of (i'm sure) will arrange it so you could do the purchase through our shop in one swoop.  cart+console

YES!  we ship to Canada every day, its not a problem at all.  Almost the entirety of our site is a flat-rate shipping method, so for economy international (aka, First Class International) it'd be $7 for however much you order.  there are a few items which have special shipping needs, if the shipping doesn't calculate to $7 thats the reason.  there are other (more expidited) shipping methods as well, First Class is our basic rate. 

since this is getting pretty specific now, email me at matt@"asldhadlahflafhalghaf"

"asldhadlahflafhalghaf" = kitsch-bent.com

don't want to get spam.

we can discuss the exact console you'd like, and get that set up for you.  generally, we'd have basic prosound+backlight models in the shop, but I believe they are sold out, atm.  I have an art cart full of modded console to post in the coming days though, but glancing over them none are BasicBoys

Sent a email

Litebritedeath Land

@CoolEv1 another cool thing about purchasing the license is that it's donation based.  I've actually paid for a license like 3 or 4 times because it was easier to donate again than email Johan and wait.  Plus it was an easy way to keep donating for continued LSDJ support.

matt's mind

replied!

sorry for the delay, became a hectic day

New Albany Indiana
Puke_Flytalker wrote:

rochester, ny

you could ask for one of those amex gift cards too and then buy it yourself.