Sweeeeeeden

Could you tell me the LSDj version you're using and share the save file with me?

nitro2k01 wrote:

Could you tell me the LSDj version you're using and share the save file with me?

The latest LSDJ, 4.7.3, is what I've been working with. The .sav file with the same loop I demo'd before is here, but I've honestly had the lagdragsag issue with every uber-simple project I've started / played with so far in BGB. Let me know if anything comes to mind since it seems like you have pretty decent experience with LSDJ on BGB yourself.

france

My Gambatte version is 0.4.1
It come from "svn checkout http://gambatte-opendingux.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ gambatte-opendingux-read-only"
I modified it and put it in https://github.com/yoyz/emulator

In this version which works on opendingux for dingoo A320 the save file for lsdj is 128K so it's okay.
I have no issue with it.
I use lsdj 3.7.4

Abandoned on Fire

Resurrecting this topic for a related issue:

I'm using BGB to render songs and then chopping those renders into loops for use in other software.  I'm using a high pitched pulse instrument at the beginning and end of the song to indicate where the render needs to be trimmed and I'm pretty confident that I'm doing a good job of trimming at the exact sample point where the actual song starts/stops.  This is all being done with 2-4 minute long files.

When I load the wave into BeatCleaver or the Renoise sampler to chop it up I just cannot seem to get the perfect loops I'm hoping for.  If I go by tempo detetection there's always a tiny slice left at the end and the loops are all off-set slightly.  If I use an option to slice into a specific number of equal size chunks it's a little better but still drifts enough that (for instance) the first hit of a loop is missing it's impact.

So with all that said:  Am I dealing with "tempo wobble" from lsdj in bgb, poorly trimmed wave files, or tools that aren't up to the task of slicing "big" files?

Last edited by egr (Dec 23, 2014 8:24 pm)

Unsubscribe

Tempo wobble. Can you non automatively slice like a boss

Abandoned on Fire
herr_prof wrote:

Tempo wobble. Can you non automatively slice like a boss

I can not.

How about if I record from a midi synced actual gameboy?  Will my magical slicing tools work then?