not jophish anymore

Ahh! I submitted a track for this on 8bc, but it seems to have been down lately. Hopefully it's not too late for me to re-submit!

http://chipmusic.org/jophish/music/gamestop-bunny!

There ya' go.

Sent in a PM. Made it in like 30 minutes. LOL

Awwwwww I was late. Why did I think this was deadlines for May? hahaha

Any info on what's happening with this?  Just curious.

fluidvolt wrote:

Downtown Tokyo
3 Steps to a Better Kung Fu

I tried to approach the subject matter from two distinct angles, and these are the results. Good luck to everyone!

Congrats, Fluidvolt!  Your "3 steps to a better kung-fu" track was selected!!  It sounds amazing against the picture and sound design - fits perfectly.  Could you PM me your e-mail address and I will work out the rest of details with you their?
Thanks
TheFly
(Marvin)
www.reelfx.com

Last edited by TheFly (May 19, 2010 3:00 pm)

8 bit rockstars,

Good morning to you all (maybe afternoon/evening to others).  It took a while, but our client did choose Fluidvolt's "3 Steps to Better Kung-fu" as the official track of GameStop "Wii Black". 

Thanks again for all of your submissions and your patience - the reason it took so long for them to decide was that there were 3 tracks they loved.  It also looks like a GameStop spot that was put on hold is about to get started up again - an OxygenStar track was chosen for that. 

You guys are amazing!

Thanks again,
TheFly
(Marvin)
www.reelfx.com

TheFly wrote:
fluidvolt wrote:

Downtown Tokyo
3 Steps to a Better Kung Fu

I tried to approach the subject matter from two distinct angles, and these are the results. Good luck to everyone!

Congrats, Fluidvolt!  Your "3 steps to a better kung-fu" track was selected!!  It sounds amazing against the picture and sound design - fits perfectly.  Could you PM me your e-mail address and I will work out the rest of details with you their?
Thanks
TheFly
(Marvin)
www.reelfx.com

Awesome, thanks a lot! Sent you the PM.