Liverpool, UK

http://calmdownkidder.com/records/releases/cdk048/

Adam Schackart may be PlainFlavored  by name, but his music certainly isn’t! Hexadecimator includes five tracks of DMG music influenced by a dream that took place in the summer of 2009, as well as eight years of previously abandoned works. This creates a work that is both somehow fractured and complete at the same time, turning from underclocked churning to high powered energetic music instantaneously.
With cover art by Hannes Pasqualini (click album art for larger image) and vocal and acoustic guitar intro by Andrew Winzenburg.

Philly, PA, USA

Haven't listened yet, but holy shit is that art amazing

Italy

thanks! (for the compliment on the art thing) smile

PDX, PDX

I totally dig this album.  I am so pumped to have one of the first copies of this.

Washington DC

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

Thanks guys, I hope the music is good too. Hannes' artwork makes me do this:

Last edited by PlainFlavored (Jul 26, 2010 7:58 pm)

Last edited by IAYD (Feb 21, 2017 6:15 am)

THE BEST!

Italy
PlainFlavored wrote:

Thanks guys, I hope the music is good too. Hannes' artwork makes me do this:

hahaha! thanks man! smile
as far as my opinion counts on this, there is something really intriguing about this album, but it's a bit hidden, you have to dive into it to find it. I loved to work on it, it was very inspiring for my work. I wouldn't actually have accepted if it were not that way.

))<>((
pixls wrote:

Haven't listened yet, but holy shit is that art amazing

so much this.

Last edited by IAYD (Feb 21, 2017 6:23 pm)

Planet Zaxxon

I fully support this album. If you have ears, please use them.

Italy

btw. my favourite Track is Artificial Ocean, I like the non-linear structure, the pattern sound slightly shifted and there's an interesting crescendo to it, especially the second half of the track is really amazing! I also really liked the first track, to be honest I hadn't heard that one until the release, so i was quite surprised when hearing an acoustic guitar-voice track! smile That one made me wish to hear a track where you play together, i.e. mix the vocals and guitar part with GB tunes....

bump bump bump bump bump

edit: thanks a lot for the kind words too, it made all of this effort way worth it

Last edited by PlainFlavored (Jul 28, 2010 10:35 pm)

BOSTON

adam, these gifs thoroughly weird me the fuck out. good show sir!

lolusa

8=hexidecimator==roolz==D