Scotland

Hello everybody.

I am based in Dundee, the birthplace of Grand Theft Auto, a city on the East Coast of Scotland. There is a huge scene of video-game fans, chip enthusiasts, video-game developers and game design companies.

I want to open a Video-game Cafe to welcome in all the brilliant people of the city.

If licenses permit, there will be chip shows monthly or quarterly, show-casing artists from all over the UK and the world. Live music, workshops for those interested in video-game, circuit-bending, open-source products, design, art and open arms to those interested in video-games as entertainment and an art-form!

If you can help in any way - ideas, advice or funding you will be revered as even more legendary than you already are. Chipmusic.org has existed for such a short time and I've already witnessed more support, kindness and ingenuity than anything other forum I have ever been a part of, and for that - I would like to thank all of you.

http://www.indiegogo.com/rainbowroad

Last edited by Edward Shallow (Aug 14, 2010 4:18 pm)

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Count me in !!!
Willing to help in anyway i can!

Last edited by low-gain (Aug 14, 2010 4:20 pm)

East Kilbride, Scotland

Please donate to this what you can! Kyle is a great guy, and he has talked about trying to make this happen since I first met him.
If you can't donate, reposting on Facebook, Twitter, blogs, etc is also helpful.

Minneapolis

If I had monies I'd consider giving you some. But you got the support and prayers of a broke bloke nontheless!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

I'll be donating $500USD ASAP. Gotta get a drink named after me wink
Should be coming upon some cash soon.
Good luck my friend!

Amsterdam, The Netherlands

wow - nice gesture low-gain!

Scotland

Incredibly kind gesture. I'm a bit awestruck and speechless by it! I shall keep you all updated.

astral cat

Best of luck with this project! if i had any kind of money at all i'd help out. maybe if i find a job tongue

I wish I lived in Scotland so I could help you with this!
I'll send you most of my systems and games soon! I gotta get some mailing info from ya.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
Edward Shallow wrote:

Incredibly kind gesture. I'm a bit awestruck and speechless by it! I shall keep you all updated.

Dude.. it's a good cause, and i want to see you succeed. I consider you a great friend and i'm glad you're able to visit here as often as you do.
I know you can make it work! And i'm excited to fly over and check it out once things get in motion!!!