clovis CA

this is a cmoy op-amp and a mixer i made, and they sound GREAT! =]
they are lovely inside 2 altoids tins and would make your set up like ill-matic haha, here is some photos

mixer:::

amp:::

id like $70 for both of them, you cann email me at...
[email protected]

thanks =]

Wellington, NZ

how do you mix?

rochester, ny

i made one of these too, the altoids mixer, and use it all the time.

you don't do any mixing on it, it just blends the signals you put into it. and that's exactly what i wanted. i can control the volumes from inside lsdj or with the volume control on the outside of the DMG.

if you use multiple DMG's, these mixers are perfect, i think.

killadelphia

nevermind - answered...

Last edited by animalstyle (Jul 21, 2010 8:08 am)

clovis CA

ill give it for 50 =]

NY, US

Excellent stuff! I love portable stuff like this; the CMOY I've seen before but the altoids mixer is a novel idea. Show on the road!

Geneva, NY

Dear n00bs who may consider paying $50 for these,

Those resistors in the mixer that are chained together w/o any shrink wrap or any protection at all... may short out on the all metal casing that surrounds it.  Beware.

Coaxially yours,
B

clovis CA

i insulated everything that the board touches. the resistors are the least of worries of this project

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

i actually just started production on some passive stuff... of the models is a passive 5x 3in1out passive mixer.
here is a passive 4ch mixer w/ attenuation + ac/dc coupling switch.

and this is the 5x  3 in 1 out passive summing mixers.

How ever this stuff is going to be marketed to Eurorack/modular synthesis geeks.

Quad Attenuator

Last edited by low-gain (Aug 2, 2010 5:42 pm)

Minneapolis

Lookin' cool Low-Gain. Nice enclosures too, were you get those?

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
arfink wrote:

Lookin' cool Low-Gain. Nice enclosures too, were you get those?

my secret. tongue

clovis CA

any offers?

clovis CA

40 with free shipping???

clovis CA

come onnnn =/

Geneva, NY

pr0n: I think you should get the hint already that your work is a bit too sloppy for people here.  I personally would never buy anything from anyone who couldn't even take the time to evenly line up a series of 4 drill-holes.  I think it's awesome that you've taken the plunge into doing some DIY stuff, but I think it's a bit too audacious to try to aggressively sell hobby projects such as these.