Over the past month or so I have been creating a unusual style of music that I'm not really into.

So I decided to make a compilation by using numerous kinds of files including, .raw, .zip, .txt, .dll and many more! Using these kinds of noises can actually create music! Some of the artist have actually added drums, melody, noises, bleeps and bloops and all kinds of sounds!

RAW File includes a total of 6 awesome songs listed below,

Song - Time - Artist

- Experimental Coins - 2:07 - Codice!
- Syncholographic - 3:20 - Subterrestrial
- Transyl-Blip - 3:00 - Christopher_Voss
- SHRIMPING - 2:06 - Whitely
- Multisensorimension - 4:04 - The Mist Toggles
- 20 Things You Should Never Do.mp3 - 4:21 - The Raytownian

You can download the archive here

I hope you enjoy the compilation! And

cheers from,

Codice! and the rest of the artist who contributed towards "RAW File"!

hmmm can't download this for some reason, i would like to hear it , but i get to the download screen click on download it says download starting then i get a white screen of death. is this file anyplace else

Oh sorry bout that, it works for me and others, I'll see if I can upload the .rar somewhere else.

Tacoma WA
Codice! wrote:

Over the past month or so I have been creating a unusual style of music that I'm not really into.

So I decided to make a compilation by using numerous kinds of files including, .raw, .zip, .txt, .dll and many more! Using these kinds of noises can actually create music! Some of the artist have actually added drums, melody, noises, bleeps and bloops and all kinds of sounds!

RAW File includes a total of 6 awesome songs listed below,

Song - Time - Artist

- Experimental Coins - 2:07 - Codice!
- Syncholographic - 3:20 - Subterrestrial
- Transyl-Blip - 3:00 - Christopher_Voss
- SHRIMPING - 2:06 - Whitely
- Multisensorimension - 4:04 - The Mist Toggles
- 20 Things You Should Never Do.mp3 - 4:21 - The Raytownian

You can download the archive here

I hope you enjoy the compilation! And

cheers from,

Codice! and the rest of the artist who contributed towards "RAW File"!

not really sure what to think of the phrases that i pointed out..  as someone who tends toward the textural and less melody based stuff i'm kind of put off. 

that said can't wait to check out what people did.