Manzanita, OR, USA, Earth

Found out today that my twin has been posing as me, so now the Salem police are looking for me and him...FML.. I didnt even do anything!

Wheeling, WV

Now's the perfect time to commit crimes.

Would be but we look nothing alike, and thats really not my game lol

Brooklyn NY US

What are you talking about

BOSTON

D:

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Just go to the local police and explain that.  I'm sure you have some sort of alibi that proves you aren't him.

Bit Shifter wrote:

Ive got a twin brother who is into some bad activities. Apparently hes been telling everyone that he is me, and so the police are looking for him, but they have my name.

jefftheworld wrote:

Just go to the local police and explain that.  I'm sure you have some sort of alibi that proves you aren't him.

I did theres nothing the local department can do, I dont live anywhere near Salem Im about 3 hours away. My alibi would be, Ive been working on moving to my new place, and getting studio gear together.

Milwaukee, WI

Write everything down and sell the rights to a B-movie studio for bail money.

RG wrote:

Write everything down and sell the rights to a B-movie studio for bail money.

Genius! Hmm but who would play me... I know, Orlando Bloom..

Bit Shifter is your evil twin, and now not only is he posing as you, but he's posting as you as well.

The Bronx

THIS THREAD IS CHIP AS FUCK

brooklyn!
Pixel+ wrote:
Bit Shifter wrote:

Ive got a twin brother who is into some bad activities. Apparently hes been telling everyone that he is me, and so the police are looking for him, but they have my name.

jefftheworld wrote:

I did theres nothing the local department can do, I dont live anywhere near Salem Im about 3 hours away. My alibi would be, Ive been working on moving to my new place, and getting studio gear together.

weird. this reads exactly like a thread on /b/.

likeluke wrote:
Pixel+ wrote:

weird. this reads exactly like a thread on /b/.

Your telling me, my day was mediocre at best all day, and then found this out, well I guess it wouldnt be the first time though, hes tried it before, failed miserably at it (One of the cops knew he wasnt me)

Awol wrote:

Bit Shifter is your evil twin, and now not only is he posing as you, but he's posting as you as well.

He might be but I think hes a little older then I am, that would defeat the twin theory. Evil, meh, he seems like a nice guy, might be older then me but still a nice guy, or maybe thats just his alter ego....BUM BUM BUM!

This thread makes me really happy that my family left the coast. Small towns ruin people.

PlainFlavored wrote:

This thread makes me really happy that my family left the coast. Small towns ruin people.

What town?