Bronx, NY

Fore is a project of Full DisclosurE. Inherently open to multiple interpretations and brashly instilled with various meanings, it was written over a 4-day period of deep depression and sustained intoxication. The project aims to capture an intense and prolonged moment of fear, anxiety, anger, gratitude, and heartache in thirteen and a half minutes. A piece of audible lightning in a bottle, Fore threatens to bring you to the apex of happiness before the soothing and relieving rush of independence calls you down from that mountain. Welcome to your reality check.

http://dapantz.com

Tracks

1 – Letters
2 – Self-Destruct Mode
3 – In Dark Rooms
4 - ForE

DOWNLOAD: http://dapantz.bandcamp.com/album/fore

Cambridge UK

Back in my day, mini-eps didn't exist.

We had singles : 2 songs, one of which would give it it's name (the A-Side) and some studio left-over of a track (the B-Side)
There was also Maxi-Singles : 3 to 5 songs, the first one being the single/A-side, the others being remixes, live tracks, studio left-overs, something bummed from a Peel session.
The Extended Play (E.P.). more often than not, it'd be an artist's first release before a L.P., or sometimes an established one would publish one. In that case it'd be mostly for hardcore fans since it'd more often than not be made of "weird shit". Now...as for its length...well it's the same kind of problem that the novel has with the novella...but as a rule of thumb, it'd be anywhere for 5 to 8 songs, and wouldn't be longer than 30 minutes.

I'm old and don't understand chip formats.

Philly, PA, USA

Well in this new cool hip era people are content with shorter releases if they're not gonne be full of filler track. EPs can be made and released more quickly than full albums, and it's easier to listen to an EP all the way through in our fast paced cyber lifestyle. An old like you might not understand the new cool hip way of doing things. But in the eAge we've gotta keep it short and snappy so that our advanced attention spans can consume it and move on.

This is the Future Era.

Cambridge UK

You can't read.

Bronx, NY
George wrote:

I'm old and don't understand chip formats.

I assure you, your concerns are deeply relevant to me.

BK

Back in my day, people generally used these sorts of threads to discuss the actual content of the release in question.  So I'm going to do that. I like this record, and i like the concept behind it. My favorite track is In Dark Rooms. This record is the soundtrack to my nightmares, but they're the cool nightmares where you get to beat up zombies. Well done Ricardo!

I love the concept behind this.

Philly, PA, USA
George wrote:

You can't read.

probably not

OH YEAH:
also i like this. there are some crazy silly sounds in here, which are pretty sweet. i'm glad it's finally online!

Last edited by pixls (Oct 28, 2010 6:17 pm)

The Bronx
George wrote:

Back in my day

I stopped reading after "back in my day".

AMOLDEREI, Ricardito.

AMOL.
DE.
REI.

Washington DC

I like.