Bronx, NY

We'll destroy whatever's left of you!

Bronx, NY

SEVEN DAYS.

Ontario, Canada

Barring confiscation at the border, I will have CDs of my new thing for sale at this show as well as the 17th in NYC, for those of you who are still interested in buying CDs.  Also, it should be a good time.

Moving into my new apartment in Philly earlier this day; will definitely want to unwind(hype up) to some steakstatic afterwards.

NYC

HEY GUYS ! I know its a little last minute but it would be great if me and Loonakun had a place to crash for the night smile I can pay in beer ?

Tokyo, Japan

Is there any chance animal styles workshop will be video taped as per the lsdj workshop?

Neo Jersey
J. Arthur Keenes wrote:

Barring confiscation at the border, I will have CDs of my new thing for sale at this show as well as the 17th in NYC, for those of you who are still interested in buying CDs.  Also, it should be a good time.

YES

Philly, PA, USA
Lazerbeat wrote:

Is there any chance animal styles workshop will be video taped as per the lsdj workshop?

I'll try to get on that but no promises

BOSTON

dude! we should totes livestream

Philly, PA, USA

dude! we always livestream cool
I dunno if we usually livestream the workshop, but we could probably figure that out.

Tokyo, Japan
pixls wrote:
Lazerbeat wrote:

Would be seriously awesome if you could, this was one of the most awesomely useful videos ever

And I SERIOUSLY need to know more music theory.

Bronx, NY

That workshop happened right before the last time I played 8static too, and I remember drunkenly jotting down ideas and planning to make some last minute surprises to two of my songs using some of the techniques in the video.

But instead I decided to drink some more.

Philly, PA, USA
Lazerbeat wrote:
pixls wrote:

Would be seriously awesome if you could, this was one of the most awesomely useful videos ever

And I SERIOUSLY need to know more music theory.

Oh I know, it was only because of that video that I was able to make any progress in using LSDJ, and that's even after having witnessed the whole thing live.

BOSTON

wait, so whats all this "dapantz vs. chipocrite" stuff im hearing of FB??

Bronx, NY

Haha, I hate to kill the budding hype, but I'm pretty sure Emily's jokin' around...unless I'm being roped into something without my knowledge!

battle for a chzsteak