Brooklyn NY US

STK
STK
STK
STK

Brooklyn NY US

(I demand that to be the front of a new 8static shirt design)

Bit Shifter wrote:

STK
STK
STK
STK

HYPOTHESIS

• high NOI filter w/ quick fade in

• + BRK sample slightly after

• + careful mixing between the two hits, make the NOI cover the "B-"

=

STK SAMPLE

Last edited by an0va (May 13, 2011 2:03 am)

BOSTON

this is progress gentlemen

Philadelphia, PA
DaPantz wrote:

Haha, I hate to kill the budding hype, but I'm pretty sure Emily's jokin' around...unless I'm being roped into something without my knowledge!

Yeah, me too basically hahahah. Worst fake rivalry ever. Emily might threaten violence if I don't play my Pantz remix during open mic but I think I'd probably rather play a Lebowski jam...

chipocrite wrote:
DaPantz wrote:

Haha, I hate to kill the budding hype, but I'm pretty sure Emily's jokin' around...unless I'm being roped into something without my knowledge!

Yeah, me too basically hahahah. Worst fake rivalry ever. Emily might threaten violence if I don't play my Pantz remix during open mic but I think I'd probably rather play a Lebowski jam...

DYLAN. DO IT.

NYC

UGGGGGGGGGGGGGG my train is at 1 tmrw and I really feel like im NOT gonna make it! ........ marjories bday wrecked me !

Tokyo, Japan
Bit Shifter wrote:

close, should be this

STK STK
STK STK
STK STK
STK STK

i wonder if these classrooms have the usual characters that are in any other classroom....The guy with the perma-smug  because he thinks he knows everything already..The guy that sits in the back and draws on desk. The guy that brown noses animal style. The guy that asks the most unrealistic questions. Always seems to be a girl that nominates herself as assistant teacher.lol ....just a funny thought i had.

Boulder, CO
Lazerbeat wrote:
Bit Shifter wrote:

close, should be this

STK STK
STK STK
STK STK
STK STK

8 steaktic?

Philadelphia, PA
an0va wrote:
chipocrite wrote:

DYLAN. DO IT.

Would love to but it's not done yet sad be there on June 3 at the TLA and you'll see it fo real!

Philadelphia, PA

BTW I didn't mean to hijack this thread. Back on track -- THIS IS ONLY A FEW HOURS AWAY AND I JUST CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE. I MIGHT GO INJURE MY NEIGHBORS FOR NO GOOD REASON.

Philly, PA, USA

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/8static 8STATIC STREAM IS NOW LIVE GO WATCH

Godzilladelph
an0va wrote:
Bit Shifter wrote:

STK
STK
STK
STK

HYPOTHESIS

• high NOI filter w/ quick fade in

• + BRK sample slightly after

• + careful mixing between the two hits, make the NOI cover the "B-"

=

STK SAMPLE

gENIOUS!

Bronx, NY

Definitely want to say thanks again to all involved in this event. Probably the most fun I've had at a chip show all year! Happy to make my return to 8static. Props to Jake and Joey especially, thanks to Don and Bucky and everyone.

Oh, another thing I want to say is that everyone really hit a new level last night! Chromacle's visuals are more and more interesting each time I see them, Bright Primate's new stuff  is super fun, and The J. Arthur Keenes Band is reliably great. I'm pleased to have been a part of this one.

Melbtown, Lolstralia

STKSTATIC

Great meeting everyone was super super fun (videos of pretty much the whole thing including open mics is available here http://www.youtube.com/user/kozue255

Onward to Blip!!!!

link fix

Last edited by Dot.AY (May 17, 2011 10:03 pm)