BOSTON

that moment when youre onstage at a pretty big show and in the middle of the climax of your best song and the crowd is digging it hard and youre getting all stage-presence-y and then accidentally step on your cheesy 1/8" cable, pulling it out and then everyone goes AWWWWW and you can still hear the tiny, tinny sound of song playing out of your shitty onboard gameboy speaker.

Philadelphia, PA

that moment when you actually get asked to play an encore and you don't know what to play, then you finally decide, and you can't find what cart it's on and then have to wait for it to load and the crowd doesn't really know if it cares about you anymore.

Wellington, New Zealand

That moment when your computer breaks and forces you to delete everything off your computer, including all your songs, your trackers, your preferences, and everything else. I haven't witnessed this yet but it must suck.

̛̛̩̥̩̥̩̥̅ ̥⎬̛̛̛̛̛̥̥̩̥̩̩

that meme that's fucking stupid

Rouwe wrote:

That moment when you realize you can make chipmusic with more than just a Gameboy. wink

That moment when you realize you can make music with more than just a tracker. wink

Also: That moment when something that you wanted to do slightly becomes a burden because of how people expect you to approach that something. I mean, OK, I wanna try learning guitar, but my father says he'll only lend me his if I'm gonna "be serious about it"...

Apricorn wrote:

That moment when your computer breaks and forces you to delete everything off your computer, including all your songs, your trackers, your preferences, and everything else. I haven't witnessed this yet but it must suck.

That's silly dude, most of the time you can try to grab the files through other means.

Unless it's one of those viruses or a serious hard drive failure, you can put the computer's hard drive inside an external casing and plug it in another 'puter and snatch the files out.

Milwaukee, WI
Reteris wrote:

that meme that's fucking stupid

El Huesudo II wrote:

That moment when you realize you can make music with more than just a tracker. wink

Well if we're talking music in general that's pretty obvious. tongue

Chicago IL

that moment when you realize it's not actually good news when 8bc is down and they start making threads on cm

Brazil
Saskrotch wrote:

that moment when you realize it's not actually good news when 8bc is down and they start making threads on cm

Sydney, NSW
Rouwe wrote:

That moment when you realize you can make chipmusic with more than just a Gameboy. wink

I call bullshit.
A DMG plugged into the Line In port on your laptop is all you need

The moment when you realize you're spending so much time to get recognition the chiptune world, but that even if you make it the real world will still say "chip-what?".

The moment you realize you're posting on CM from your DSI and discovered its a major pain in the ass. Totally just figured that one out right now.

Chainsaw Police wrote:
Rouwe wrote:

I call bullshit.
A DMG plugged into the Line In port on your laptop is all you need

What? I didn't say you couldn't make chipmusic with just a Gameboy, I was saying that there are other options.

Sydney, NSW

I was being ironic

Sydney, NSW

That moment when you wreck your GB by spitting cola all over it after finding out your 13yr old sister has been writing yaoi and yuri fanfic