Plano, TX

Eh, it's nothing special but here's my "display" corner at the moment.

The final piece is supposed to be on the way from Germany but.. it's been four weeks. *cry*

here is my collection smile

BOSTON
NeX wrote:

yikes

Bournemouth/Southampton UK
NeX wrote:

BEAUTY!

NSW, Australia

I think i just had a heart attack.

...oh and cool gameboy collection.

You are all mad!

Psydney, Australia
NeX wrote:

Judging by that photo, so seem to be very tall!

hahaha, i have an up stairs balcony that i took the photo from, my collection has got a lot bigger since then also. i have twice as many DMGs! problem is finding enough time (when the girlfriend is out) to get them all out and take a photo, i am going to run out of floor space too

Anaheim, California
NeX wrote:

hahaha, i have an up stairs balcony that i took the photo from, my collection has got a lot bigger since then also. i have twice as many DMGs! problem is finding enough time (when the girlfriend is out) to get them all out and take a photo, i am going to run out of floor space too

DUDE, that's sweet you have an UP STAIRS BALCONY!!!! smileheart

Malaga, Spain
NeX wrote:

Holly shit!

Liverpool, UK

I had one of every colour DMG - Now I have a grey, a grey underclock, a black and a green (and 1 pocket/GBA/DS Lite) Some of y'alls collections are insane!

Milan, Italy
calmdownkidder wrote:

I had one of every colour DMG - Now I have a grey, a grey underclock, a black and a green (and 1 pocket/GBA/DS Lite) Some of y'alls collections are insane!

eheh.. I've got your Man Unt! big_smile

Plano, TX

The last piece of my Play it Loud collection (finally) arrived today.

Edinburgh, Scotland

But what about the Man-u one?

Plano, TX
Famikiller wrote:

But what about the Man-u one?

No interest, since it's not a unique color.

Edinburgh, Scotland

Oh go on then!

I'm not a collector, but all my GBs have a wee story.

The grey I got for christmas '93. Red I traded for a Nuby Light. Yellow £1.50 on ebay. Green from Fighter X, appeared in Front Magazine. Clear I found in a park and fixed up.

I've got a bunch of grayboys I harvested for mods. but they've just been chucked in the closet.