Toronto, Ontario, Canada
extreme zan-zan-zawa-veia wrote:

The 8 bit music was pretty fucking lame though, right? not much effort went into it or anything

Oh yeah? Were you there when they were working on it?

Chicago IL
jefftheworld wrote:
extreme zan-zan-zawa-veia wrote:

The 8 bit music was pretty fucking lame though, right? not much effort went into it or anything

Oh yeah? Were you there when they were working on it?

It sounds at least like most of the effort went to production and sound design instead of composition, which I'd bet is zan-zan's issue with it.

Madison, Wisconsin, USA
dsv101 wrote:

PS. use too

use to

ohio gozaimasu
xX 8 BIT CHAMPION Xx wrote:
dsv101 wrote:

PS. use too

use to

... that's not correct either

buffalo, NY

I wouldn't say I'm an expert at children's programming but you guys are pretty harsh.

Madison, Wisconsin, USA

I think it's "did he use to work..." For example, it's "did she hate to sing?" not "did she hated to sing?"

matt's mind

i used to enjoy reading, until i read this thread...

^ 'used to'

edit -- apparently we don't have to sort grammar out on a chipmusic website, there is this one already!  http://english.stackexchange.com/questi … mmatically

Madison, Wisconsin, USA

› <delete>

needless grammar derail

Last edited by xX 8 BIT CHAMPION Xx (Feb 9, 2013 4:31 am)

I wear pants.

Chicago IL
danimal cannon wrote:

I wouldn't say I'm an expert at children's programming but you guys are pretty harsh.

I'd say being an expert at children's programming doesn't mean you're an expert at quality children's shows, but also we're grown ups, so there's really no reason for us to like it.

Iowa
Alpine wrote:
Saskrotch wrote:

It's not good. Good kids shows are written for adults and safe for kids to watch (Adventure Time, The Tick, Freakazoid all pop to mind)

Kids don't want to be talked down to by a cartoon. The smart ones at least. Also the show is geared towards little kids, which doesn't make any sense, since they were probably born into the 6th or 7th generation of consoles.

Actually that makes a lot of sense, I started watching hi hi puffy ami yumi again because I loved it as a kid, but damn is is patronizing. Compared to something like regular show and it really isn't worth your time.

Hey Arnold is a perfect example of a show

Gosford, Australia
ClairBear wrote:

Hey Arnold is a perfect example of a show

it was definitely one of those!

Playboy Man-Baby
Axel-havoc wrote:

I wear pants.

Not in /this/ relationship, baby

Los Angeles

I am very proud of this work actually, it was composed in 2006.

Anyhoo, I'm glad you liked it or not. smile sad

Detroit, MI

I like seeing chip musicians in big name things, good on you guys! I felt the show lacked some..."atmosphere", however.