East Kilbride, Scotland
The Laohu wrote:

Recently, I haven't been able find Home Movies when I search. What's up with that?

The US/UK catalogues are not the same, and since you're in the UK right now, you're seeing the UK Netflix (where it isn't available). You can access the US version using a VPN with your usual login if you want to watch Home Movies.

Iowa

Am I the only one here who watches Hey Arnold on Netflix? 0_o

New Albany Indiana

This is why we cant have nice things.

Comment removed.

Last edited by Feryl (Feb 19, 2024 7:08 am)

D D D Detroit, not the burbs
dsv101 wrote:

I actually found that genre earlier today, and was like "What the heck Netflix...?"

Definitely a good show.  I guess its kinda hipster buuuuut if your into Dr who you've probably already seen Sherlock or you will love Sherlock.

Utah
Sycamore Drive wrote:
The Laohu wrote:

Recently, I haven't been able find Home Movies when I search. What's up with that?

The US/UK catalogues are not the same, and since you're in the UK right now, you're seeing the UK Netflix (where it isn't available). You can access the US version using a VPN with your usual login if you want to watch Home Movies.

Kinda what I was thinking, but I can't watch on my laptop, only my Vita which accesses my American account via the Playstation network, or at least that is how I saw it.

Anyways, Primer is indeed a good flick and lately I've been enjoying the series Dollhouse.