b4by f4c3 wrote:
Timbob wrote:

just a friendly reminder.
offer still stands.

And if you're not on time for the next eindbaas, there will be loads more after that smile

PM me shipping shtuff imma send ya some CD/sticker pack with Cassettes also

Yessir

So hi.
Bump!

Next Eindbaas is 5th of July. And the offer still stands! If you want your music on the merch table, get in contact with me smile

We had lots of stuff last Eindbaas, and people thought it was awesome. So that's always good.

No but seriously, if you want more exposure for your music, why not try selling it! smile

More details in OP.

California, United States

I will work something up for this, can you give me a suggestion on when I should ship? Just so I can have a rough deadline tongue

well, a few weeks in advance to the next eindbaas would be cool. So i can sort all the stuff and maybe make some mp3 sample player so people can listen to your tunes before buying.

(219) Indiana, USA

I know you're asking for CD's but Is it ok if I send a rechargeable dmg to you?
(and maybe a few other "homemade gizmos")

Puerto Rico

Would you be willing to sell physical CD's of free albums? If you can record them yourself on cheap CD's, and sell them for a dollar or so, you could make a return for your effort and help promote.

Edit: I mean, if the artist (mostly me who's interested) gives you permission, of course.

Last edited by Xuriik (May 17, 2013 11:50 am)

Xuriik wrote:

Would you be willing to sell physical CD's of free albums? If you can record them yourself on cheap CD's, and sell them for a dollar or so, you could make a return for your effort and help promote.

Edit: I mean, if the artist (mostly me who's interested) gives you permission, of course.

It might be easier to just give out bandcamp codes or something in that case.
Just selling cd-r looks a bit silly imho. Or I'd also have to print labels etc, and that's a bit too much. Making albums for another artist etc.

Monodeer sold little envelopes with a bandcamp download code and a sticker a few Eindbaas back, I think that's a better idea.

@Zaxxon: I'll have to think about that, I'll send you a PM in a while.

small bump.

https://www.facebook.com/events/363712750406531/