Houston

Will do wink. Will you guys be doing signings, cause it'd be awesome if I could get you to sign my gameboy and album. It would be the best five day late birthday gift ever!

西安

PORTLAND SHOW!! So stoked.

brooklyn!

Wow wow wow so apparently our new album is #1 on the billboard heetseekers chart and #2 on the electronic chart JESUS FUCKING CHRIST AHHHHH

WE ARE PLAYING IN TORONTO TONIGHT WITH SEXY MERLIN AND INFINITY SHRED, COME CELEBRATE WITH US

New Albany Indiana

I just got this today at beast buy, powerful material brah.

BOSTON
likeluke wrote:

Wow wow wow so apparently our new album is #1 on the billboard heetseekers chart and #2 on the electronic chart JESUS FUCKING CHRIST AHHHHH

WE ARE PLAYING IN TORONTO TONIGHT WITH SEXY MERLIN AND INFINITY SHRED, COME CELEBRATE WITH US

MAINSTREAMTUNE!

no, seriously though, massive congrats. you guys have worked you asses off for years and deserve it all. Get the heck off CM.o and go do famous people things!

Toronto, Canada

Awesome show last night guys!!  Those lights!!

Brunswick, GA USA

Enjoy it before it becomes $70/seat arena shows.

Detroit, Michigan
chunter wrote:

Enjoy it before it becomes $70/seat arena shows.

Their my fav boy band heart

brooklyn!

NEW MUSIC VIDEO FOR ENDLESS FANTASY UP NOW

detroit! see you tonight! be there! ONE MORE REASON TO CELEBRATE WITH CHIPTUNE BUDS

matt's mind

is this the first slice of pizza in open high atmosphere?  or is this some space-like thing?  pseudo-space?

that's really cool.  this whole video has some really good parts to it.  its sort of great tbh

congratulations on the new album!

buffalo, NY

UGHHH YES

ohgodno, Indiana

See you fella's tonight wink

Houston

It's gonna be sick!!!

brooklyn!

Chicago tonight yeeeeeah last show with INFINITY SHRED noooooo

Come on by y'all!

Houston

That concert was so sick! Thanks Luke for signing my gameboy And thanks Pete for giving me another CD when mine got crushed in the mosh. I had such an awesome time and I can't wait to see you guys again.

Seattle, WA

Oh man, I can feel them approaching Seattle.