KC

well based on you ebay prices I don't think I want to offer what you want.

I can easily find these same items for at least half of what you are asking. Like way under half of what you are asking.

Grymmtymm wrote:

well based on you ebay prices I don't think I want to offer what you want.

I can easily find these same items for at least half of what you are asking. Like way under half of what you are asking.

Great, then go purchase those items you were interested in from those other sources. smile

KC

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nintendo-Gamebo … 23296d3036

Great, then that's what I will do smile

Grymmtymm wrote:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nintendo-Gamebo … 23296d3036

Great, then that's what I will do smile

You'd be over paying at that price,  instead bid on this one. According to previous ebay auctions you might end up getting it for roughly ~$30. Good luck. smile

Messaged

KC

yeah I seen cheaper ones than the one I posted. one just ended last night for $26.

my only point was his price is extremely OVERINFLATED.

Grymmtymm wrote:

yeah I seen cheaper ones than the one I posted. one just ended last night for $26.

my only point was his price is extremely OVERINFLATED.

oh I know, don't think that i'm going to try to justify the price because i'm not. But I saw a complete set in the same condition that I'm offering sell for ~150 so I figured why not try to see if it works out for me aswell...

just giving this a bump smile. I added a new GBA flash cart and adjusted the prices a bit.

I'll take the EZ flash iv if you still have it

Sweeeeeeden

Still up for grabs.

Last edited by nitro2k01 (May 5, 2013 5:23 pm)

Sent you a message about buying some of this stuff if you still have it! smile

Mexico

is the ezflash IV still available?

Hi people. When I was in a hospital for irrelevant reasons, I gave away my GBA + EZ Flash IV card to some collector patient. And now EZ Flash IVs are extinct! Great, huh? big_smile