Tacoma WA
kitsch wrote:

midines scandel is the silver cord running through chipmusic it seems like.  as far as 'internet world' goes, there has always been a midines thread like this.  just amazing...

yet, a lot of people (myself included) got theirs in a couple weeks even at the height of the (pretty heated) thread over on 8bc.  that inconsistency in order fulfillment is perhaps the worst of it.

best of luck, and PLEASE if you find a solution to this let other people know

(i envision a chip maestro 'reaction' too if dude doesn't hurry the hell up, its gotten to be head scratching now)

yah anyone hear anything from that guy?

Bristol

He's posted updates recently on the Kickstart page comments: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/jar … e/comments

NC in the US of America

Is Chip Maestro some kind of re-imagining of Midines?
Edit: Nevermind :S

Last edited by SketchMan3 (Apr 11, 2013 7:57 pm)

Scotland
kitsch wrote:

midines scandel is the silver cord running through chipmusic it seems like.  as far as 'internet world' goes, there has always been a midines thread like this.  just amazing...

yet, a lot of people (myself included) got theirs in a couple weeks even at the height of the (pretty heated) thread over on 8bc.  that inconsistency in order fulfillment is perhaps the worst of it.

best of luck, and PLEASE if you find a solution to this let other people know

(i envision a chip maestro 'reaction' too if dude doesn't hurry the hell up, its gotten to be head scratching now)

Thank you, kitsch, I very much agree. I've always done my best to keep the peace, especially when people we threatening legal action. I know it's a one guy operation, but why are the customers the ones left feeling like arseholes? I wouldn't have any hard feelings if he fulfilled the order - I don't know how many other people are still waiting, but I felt it was safe to say that half a decade was probably a good time to ask.

I shall keep people updated.