Chip-Con poster just released....

The Mountains

haha

NJ

Dear sir / Madam,

Good day to you and your family, I decide to expose our investment plan to you after going through your profile from your country trade journal of which I was convince as to solicit for your assistance and help, before I proceed may I humbly introduce myself for your reference, I am Mrs. Najia Mizban the Wife of late Mr Abdulah Mizban from Basra in Southern city of Iraq, My late husband was until recently, one of the personal aid to the former president of Iraq, President Saddam Hussein who was formerly overthrown out of power, He was captured and assasinated by militants due to his strong opposition to United State invasion of Iraq, Before his death he was able to confirm to us of an existence Deposit of USD$9m ( Nine Million US Dollars ) which he secretly Deposited Cash in Oversea Finance Security Bank Vault in Bangkok -Thailand for safekeeping.

After much threat from the militants to attack my family after the death of my husband me and my son Mr Haider Mizban relocated to Bangkok-Thailand where we were granted asylum and therefore temporary living under the protection of the United Nation High Commission on Refugee ( UNHCR ) for our safety due to the continue daily killings and problem with the Iraq government, My reason of contacting you today is because me and my son have decided to invest this fund in a profitable business outside Iraq for security reasons, because any investment made in Iraq is not secured due to daily secret killing and bombing from militants.

Due to our being a novice in business circle before this time and my only son Mr Haider Mizban who is too young to handle such project on our own I am kindly seeking for your help / assistance as our foreign partner in transfering and investing this fund under your management on a long term investment partnership in your country for the benefit of both families..

For further information and procedure I will be expecting your immediate reply as soon as possible as this will give us the opportunity to conclude all further arrangement, seal every partnership agreement to protect each others interest and immediate transfer of the fund to your country for investment purposes. Thanks for your co-operation and hoping to see a good family relationship with you.

Please kindly regard my contact to you through email as my only alternative for the security of this transaction. Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Yours sincerely,

Mrs. Najia Mizban / Mr Haider Mizban

Milwaukee, WI
b3tabot wrote:

Chip-Con poster just released....

Please tell me this was an April Fool.

BOSTON

well, i like it

Milwaukee, WI

Nevermind. It's not.

If the show focuses on progress then why do people keep self-referencing GBs? Can we throw a Nike symbol on there too?

With the exception of Ty, is everyone there using a Game Boy?

Just saying. wink

Milwaukee, WI

Don't get me wrong, it's nice for what it is. However, it seems easy when you have people doing stuff like this: http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/168/s … l-artwork/ which would have fit better methinks.

NJ

Dear Friend,

I wish to approach you with a request that would be of immense benefit to
both of us. I am an attorney based in Scotland United Kingdom. I want you
and I to make some fortune out of a situation that I am obviously left
with no other better option. The issue that I am presenting to you is a
case of my client that willed a fortune to his only daughter. It is
unfortunate that he and his daughter died on the London Bomb attacks on 7
July 2005. The wife died of heart attack on receiving the sad news a week
after. I am now faced with a problem of getting a trusted person who I
will make the beneficiary that I would pass the fortune to. And according
to the law such fortune is supposed to be bequeathed to the government if
there is not any relatives or next-of-kin of the decease that would
surface for claim of the fortune.

However, I personally dont belong to such school of thought that proposes
that such fortune be given to the government because this is cheating and
is possible that the top government officials for their own selfish
interest could divert the fortune. Because of this I am contacting you to
seek your acting as the beneficiary of the will. I am my client attorney
and I alone knew about his will. Upon indication of your interests, all I
will do is to amend the will by fitting in your name as the supposed
next-of-kin and back it up with a sworn affidavit, which automatically
became valid. This amendment should be between us and must not leak out to
anyone. It is absolutely confidential.

I have complete information of his bank account details with an
outstanding balance of $48,550,000.00USD ($48.550 Million USD). To make
you be sure of this, I can provide you with details of his bank to enable
you to log on to his account to confirm this balance. I know that you
would be apprehensive and feel that this is a big sum, but it does not
matter because this is a legacy being passed on to a next-of-kin and you
are the available next-of-kin.

As I am not very sure of getting your consent yet on the issue, I prefer
not to divulge my full identity so as not to risk being disbarred. Until I
am sure of your consent and full cooperation then I will not be afraid to
give you my full identity. In the meanwhile, I would prefer that we
maintain correspondence by email and fax. At this point I want to assure
you that your true consent, full cooperation and confidentiality are all
that are required to enable us to take full advantage of this golden
opportunity.

I shall make representation to the legal courts to facilitate the
amendment process within three working days. Since this is a transaction
of immense benefit to both of us, I would want that we shared all expenses
according to our agreed sharing ratio of the fortune. The sharing ratio
shall be 60% for me and 40% for you. This shall also be applicable to all
expenditures that would be incurred in the course of the transaction
because I wouldn?t want either of us to feel cheated. Please note that
this is a legal and risk free transaction that does not in anyway hamper
the monetary laws of your country. It is an inheritance fund.

If you are interested to work with me, please provide me with your name,
address, nationality, age, and date of birth, height, and phone and fax
numbers as required for the amendment of the WILL. On completion of this,
I will send you a copy of the amended WILL which you will fax to the bank
with a back up letter written by your good self requesting for the release
of the fund to you. I will also write to the bank as the legal
representative of my client before his demise, ordering for the transfer
of the fund to you, as the beneficiary of his will.

I will appreciate your urgent response in this regard. Thanks for your
anticipated cooperation.You can as well reach me on [email protected]

Yours faithfully,
Kirk Murdock.

BOSTON

someone dial 419?

Rice Lake, WI
RG wrote:

With the exception of Ty, is everyone there using a Game Boy?

Just saying. wink

ummm no c-trix, minusbaby, Derris Kharlan, Disaterpeace, RDE, Oxygenstar, Animal Style, Active Knowledge, all don't use gameboys for the most part, but don't quote me on that smile

Guys,
As a scene, we will never be able to evolve if every single step of the way someone is over analyzing every detail of every project that is thrown in the open. We must keep an open mind. Specially when we are trying to expand.

- Granted. Not everyone uses Gameboys. However, besides the NES, Gameboy is the most recognizable piece of hardware that is used in our scene.

- Gameboys will be used on stage at the show.

- The poster is not an "official" poster.

POSTER DESIGN SUBMISSIONS ARE WELCOME. IF YOU WISH TO MAKE ONE FOR THE SHOW, IT WILL BE FEATURED IN THE CHIP-CON.ORG WEBSITE AND IT WILL BE CREDITED TO YOU.

= )

Thanks for your input guys.

Philly
b3tabot wrote:

Guys,
As a scene, we will never be able to evolve if every single step of the way someone is over analyzing every detail of every project that is thrown in the open. We must keep an open mind. Specially when we are trying to expand.

This!

Unsubscribe

b3ta- Personally I think you just Need to ignore those on this thread who probably won't even come to te show. This forum IS NOT the scene, and all this clatter is just bored trolling, and not serious comments worthy of your consideration,

Milwaukee, WI

No offense meant. It's just something that has irked some of us Mid-westerners for years. 

It would be like a scheduled guitar solo competition at a show that only promoted drums.

Milwaukee, WI
herr_prof wrote:

b3ta- Personally I think you just Need to ignore those on this thread who probably won't even come to te show. This forum IS NOT the scene, and all this clatter is just bored trolling, and not serious comments worthy of your consideration,

I only referenced "the scene" because he mentioned doing something bigger for it in previous threads. I will be attending as I'm a big fan of E.S.C./A.G.M./Stagediver. Midwest represent.

And no, this is not clatter. There was a valid point just not in your favor. wink

I digress.

BOSTON8BIT, MA
b3tabot wrote:

Guys,

This - but yeah, the graphically inclined should start submitting posters because I know there are some awesome artists out there. I'll start messing with one if I get time on my plane trip next Monday.