Psydney, Australia

All of this should so get compiled into a huge cookbook with audio previews!

hardcore, Australia

iLKke: This page exists http://lsdj.2x26.com (linked with 8bc though) Some of them have previews.

If someone were to code up an alternative, it could live on chkdisbrk.com.

Wonderful thread. I always go with pulse kicks, now I'll try some tasty wavs.

London, UK
iNFOTOXIN wrote:

I however am exceedingly jealous... neutral

as am I!

Dublin, Ireland

*sigh*

Tokyo, Japan

Wow, what a resource. Thanks for sharing

Miami, FL
godinpants wrote:

iLKke: This page exists http://lsdj.2x26.com (linked with 8bc though) Some of them have previews.

I'll be switching it to chipmusic.org in the very near future.

Newcastle, UK

This thread is of great use to me smile
I always struggle to get decent wave kick sounds, thanks everyone!

Tokyo, Japan

Have you guys not tried two or three p commands your tables? I can't use lsdj at off I do t have it in m hands but give someting like 0 - p90, 03 - pEF, 08 - pf5 a try. Ithis will probably sound bloody awful but I wanted to note this down before i forgot. It's awesome in piggy tracker to give a staged pitch envelop on osc samples. The theory is very short fast bend for that SNAP to cut throught the mix. A slower bend for your main body then a slower linger bend for bass. I'll mess with it tomorrow and try and post something more coherent

England

gosh all your kick drums are long, mine are kill command at 02 or 03 - i find that anything over that just seems to be far too long to fit other sexy stuff in.

England

actually i use a lot of grooves, so that will change things, ooops.

Stockholm
Jellica wrote:

gosh all your kick drums are long, mine are kill command at 02 or 03 - i find that anything over that just seems to be far too long to fit other sexy stuff in.

It all depends on your tempo and groove. Giving directions for a table is pointless unless tempo and groove is also provided, which is why this thread is so far failing...

United Kingdom

Wave Kicks are by far my favourite althogh the volume of them seem far too low, pretty shore there is a really nice one on the LSDJ patch Book that shirobon taught someone.

Plano, TX

Well, I'm bookmarking this thread. heart

I'm trying harder and harder to use the WAV channel for more interesting things but I tend to rotate which channel I use for my kick/bass line. Although I've yet to take advantage of the sweep functions of PU1 for anything when I'm doing kicks in PU2, heh.

London, UK
SAMWAVE wrote:

Wave Kicks are by far my favourite althogh the volume of them seem far too low, pretty shore there is a really nice one on the LSDJ patch Book that shirobon taught someone.

I posted a louder variation on that one in this thread (not the op)

Melbourne, Australia

likeluke: yes, tri kicks are so tasty