Madison, Alabama
Bit wish wrote:
roboctopus wrote:

Stove Sex.

I remembered one time i accidentally called you roboctopussy.

That would be a better name!

I'd have to be more punk though...

New Albany Indiana
roboctopus wrote:
Bit wish wrote:

I remembered one time i accidentally called you roboctopussy.

That would be a better name!
I'd have to be more punk though...

*explosions* roboctopussy *punk rock*

Youngstown, OH

stove sex, yes we have arrived

NC in the US of America

Oh wait that's right. Thanks Bit Wish. Square0ne became The Sky Is Black Not Blue before he settled on IHFABS.

defPREMIUM wrote:

sketchman3 i like ur neu avatar

Thank "you". The face was "done" by Brotoman. The rest is "from" a video game with some "minor editing".

SketchMan3 wrote:

Here's another suggestion: Think of a horrible "blip/chip/bloop" related pun, and then find synonyms for the "offending" words that sound like they have nothing to do with bleepbloop mario music.

Bit = Tad/Piece/Portion/Morsel/Crumb/Fragment
Chip = Chunk/Shaving/Chisel/what's the British word for "potato chip"? I forget, but I know "chips" are french fried potatoes, but anyway "British word for potato chips"
Bleep = Censor/Squeal/Whine/Block/Curses
BRK = Destroy/Shatter/Annihilate/Stop/Silence
Channel = Avenue/Street/Way/Path/Window

etc.

I was looking for square0ne's thread on coming up with a new name but couldn't find it... sad Didn't he have a second name before the final "I'm Heading For A Bomb Shelter" that he settled on?

You might be able to find something there if you can dig it up... Too bad nobody on the forums has insulted you with bad names that you could use. You could call yourself "Cheep *bleeep*" and call it a reference to censorship or something that has nothing to do with Gameboys?

My first impression of you from the first track you uploaded was "My, this is a thoughtful sensitive young lady" cuz I thought you were a girl at first... :S Maybe you can come up with something out of that? You seem to be at least 2/3 of those things...

Young lady? Hahaha! So something like Queen, huh?

These are actually really good suggestions. I'll take them into consideration, thanks!

btw im following you on soundcloud now so yeah

Dorito Konami Code

Chip Liker

Gametune Bitboy

Lil Bitchy

90's Anime

Mount Dew

Malcolm Chex

you can choose any of these.

Garland, Tx.

Any time I think of a name every one always thinks it's all deep or weird or something. But I just wanted to add a few, if you can't make one:

Sky Line
Artificial Sound waves
I Became A Chiptune
Nuclear Chiptunes

That's all I can come up with right on the spot.

UK, Leicester

Chiptune Shake

Gangchipstype

Chip-Bit-8-Retro

Famicopter

Mountain Dew-bit

xX8-bit-420-N0SK0pe-Xx

Chicago IL

Why is this still going on

Saskrotch wrote:

Why is this still going on

that actually has a nice ring to it- you cold be WITSGO for short!!!

Abandoned on Fire

I expected more from this thread.  Maybe the time for chip puns is finally over.

maybe..............................or maybe

not

New Albany Indiana
SketchMan3 wrote:

Oh wait that's right. Thanks Bit Wish. Square0ne became The Sky Is Black Not Blue before he settled on IHFABS.

Yea, forgot about the squareOne thing. And your welcome smile

Youngstown, OH

If seriously no one is taking stove sex it's mine now, not sure for what but it's mine

.FILTHadelphia

CloseThisThread.