Matthew Joseph Payne

Updated yet again - listed lots of gameboy games, mostly out of shells - crazy prices on pokemon and MBC5 carts you can use to make flash carts. Added stuff I want for trade, particularly a green gameboy cart shell!

SLC, UT

Holy heck where does one get that many carts without shells?

Taichung, Taiwan

Is there anyway I can reserve the Red and Blue Pokémon PCBs? I can pay at the end of this week.

Matthew Joseph Payne

http://theglowingstars.bandcamp.com/alb … -past-that

smile

Matthew Joseph Payne
katsumbhong wrote:

Is there anyway I can reserve the Red and Blue Pokémon PCBs? I can pay at the end of this week.

There are four reds and only one blue. I'm willing to reserve the blue and as many reds as you want. PM me!

Columbus, Indiana

Damn do want. Music and all, but the cart just makes it awesome.

PM'd

Matthew Joseph Payne

Deleting stuff as it goes away.

Sorry meanwun, I'm all out of the labels for those carts, so there's wont' be any more!

May I just say, I received my package from Matt today and it is loaded with extra goodies and swag. 
Very cool, especially since today was a rough one for me.
You, my man, have your shit together!

kitsch.. kineticturtle.. people named matt seem to have a special calling from chip heaven to always send cool extra goodies in the mail. either that or they are both awesome independently in and of themselves, and just both happen to be named matt.. idk

Matthew Joseph Payne

This is the "people named Matt with screen names that start with K" club.

No seriously though, I try to trade mass amounts of swag with other bands and acts, in part so I can advertise for them at my shows, and in part so I can add it to packages I send out. Why not? I also find cool stuff on the ground and add that sometimes. wink

Last edited by kineticturtle (Sep 6, 2013 9:49 pm)

Didn't you receive my message? I am waiting for the invoice. Thanks

Matthew Joseph Payne

Ah crud, sorry. I wondered what was going on with that. I'll do it right now!

New York

I will purchase all of the pokemon games, the $25 Other Cart lot and, the $5 non boot lot if still available.

Last edited by BoFoSho (Sep 12, 2013 6:06 am)

Michigan

Next in line for:
"other carts - all tested, working, labeled. $25 for the lot of 31."

Matthew Joseph Payne

Carts all sold! srry smile