Yes I could sell it. Don't know for how much. Make an offer

List updated.

Bibbety bobbety boo, list updated.

More stuff

Dallas, Texas

The rules say you must post prices. This is a large list of interesting stuff. You are both sabotaging potential sales and not following rules.

I'm interested in an SGB DMG and the SB16, but without prices it's pretty difficult to make an offer.

Here's my thread if you're interested in any of it for trade, but I'd love to know some prices.

http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/7015/ … nd-casios/

Riight, I have to sit down and think up some prices..

Turku, FIN

What are those VJ stuff?

Prices updated. Well those are not specifically VJ stuff.. It's just old video editing equiptment, ripe for circuit bending.

BTW. I'm In Denmark.

Beware wrote:

I'm interested in an SGB DMG and the SB16, but without prices it's pretty difficult to make an offer.

Here's my thread if you're interested in any of it for trade, but I'd love to know some prices.

http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/7015/ … nd-casios/

I'm semi interested in the electribe and phrase lab.

I'd be most interested in the Clear DMG with SGB CPU.  I also have a DMG-07 lying around somewhere.  Are you willing to ship to US or do you have a middleman to help reduce shipping cost for something as bulky as the Electribe/Phrase Lab?  Do you have the means to test the SB16?  I'd like to confirm that it works and is OPL3.

Last edited by Beware (Apr 4, 2014 6:38 am)

I would have to have it tested elsewhere, as I don't have equiptment that old anymore tongue But possible yes. I actually have 2 Clear PiL's right now. Only 1 SGB, but I could get another one. No middleman sorry. But I've shipped stateside before, you can ask kineticturtle if you'd like wink

Last edited by Glitch Militia (Apr 4, 2014 8:50 am)

Right, the Korg Poly 800 II now have the Moog Slayer and FM mods. Get your ANALOG synth now people! big_smile

I want it!

I can offer both the Electribe and the Phrase Lab.

I think I'll pass on the SB16, but I'm also still interested in an SGB DMG.

Can we make something work?

PS: I can dig out my DMG-07 too.

Last edited by Beware (Apr 5, 2014 5:11 pm)

Sure we can :-) PM me.

I'm really looking for an Akai MPC of any kind...