Medina, Ohio

Found this guy

http://meeprecords.com/records/

I will most likely order a test record of some new jams sometime in the next week or so to see how it holds up. I'll keep you guys posted!

Madriz, Supain

He's pretty expensive. This guy http://2208records.blogspot.se/ made our 6" and he's nice as fuck

Medina, Ohio

He is decently expensive, however he has been kind enough to respond to my emails in a very timely fashion and I think it is worth it. I;m not buying a batch necessarily, just a test record to see how it holds up to 10 or so plays.

Also, that guy you sent has a 13 week turnaround time apparently, as well as him being in a different country doesn't help shipping cost/time.

sweden
dsv101 wrote:

He is decently expensive, however he has been kind enough to respond to my emails in a very timely fashion and I think it is worth it. I;m not buying a batch necessarily, just a test record to see how it holds up to 10 or so plays.

Also, that guy you sent has a 13 week turnaround time apparently, as well as him being in a different country doesn't help shipping cost/time.

I thought Ohio and Minnesota were in the same country.

Madriz, Supain
nordloef wrote:
dsv101 wrote:

I thought Ohio and Minnesota were in the same country.

He probably thinks that because of the .se in the blogger thing.

dsv, tell us everything you learn from that other guy. He looks inclined to crazy stuff and i love that big_smile

Medina, Ohio
SuperBustySamuraiMonkey wrote:

He probably thinks that because of the .se in the blogger thing.

dsv, tell us everything you learn from that other guy. He looks inclined to crazy stuff and i love that big_smile

Sorry for the two day wait. But yeah, the .se through me off. But he does have a 13 week turnaround posted on there or something like that. I'm a more in the moment kind of guy.

Anyway, that one dude I stated is inclined to do crazy stuff. I believe he does semi floppy 10", 7" with two sides, or a 7" with art on one side that shows through (I don't understand why he cant cut the side with art on it). All clear plastic. I think the 10" is round while the 7" is square. Really cool imo. Also, he is open to doing random shapes.

http://meeprecords.com/records/

As you can see in the link above, a little ways down their is a box of pizza records. lol. Just give him an idea, and he can make it happen. He has responded to my emails promptly and seems like a cool dude.

I'm still writing new content to get put on the vinyl before purchasing, I wan't it to be super special and cool.

buffalo, NY
Saskrotch wrote:
TSC wrote:

This thread is embarrassing.

:pulls up a lawn chair:

Medina, Ohio

Some news about why he cant cut the side with an image

"I print the image on paper then use sticker paper to attach it. Can't cut grooves into paper."