Madriz, Supain

EDITED with reprinted tshirt stuff

oh noes...i would have to get one that is my correct size (unless these run different than shirts over here...either way I prefer XL if you can pull it off).  can I get dimensions of L?  Most important is length, but if you have chest size also it would be appreciated.

oh, nevermind...you had me until pro-capitalism.  jk

but i do want to make a quick gripe about t shirts getting wider as sizes go up but only getting like a half inch longer.  Then pants are mostly made to ride your hips instead of going to your waist, so the end result is potential for standard clothing resulting in a belly shirt look if your torso isn't standard length...fuck you, short people.

also, can you list shipping prices here to places where you might get a few people buying stuff, such as US?  You can wait until someone orders one .  I think you said it was about 8-10 euros to US.

Madriz, Supain

Can you believe we (sometimes) need to explain our jokes about capitalism and shit? Hahaha

They're standard Fruit of the loom t-shirts, I googled this chart

I weighted one and its like 200 grams. Thats (unfortunately) about 12 € for certified shipping( you get a tracking number) and 9,6 euro for non certified. I'd round it myself to 10€ per shirt/two shirts since it feels weird to charge more on the shipping than the shirt itself. (Two shirts cost 12 euro as well, however once your package wights more than 500 gram it turns to 23 eurobucks.)

It would be überawesome if you guys order a few. Like I said, all funds are going straight to record expenses.

Madriz, Supain

Up for grabbing moneyz

Madriz, Supain

Edited with more cool pictures.