Milwaukee, WI

**Still drunk**

Don't use a game boy live.

**edit**

Last edited by RG (May 21, 2010 3:19 pm)

Milwaukee, WI

*just watched the video*

I think it looks ridiculous no matter who the artist is and that's my opinion in which I'm firmly planted. How would you win my type over at a show and prevent this from happening? I don't know, better music perhaps? Better venue?

I do know this however: do not ever say "pump them up" in regards to an audience ever again. I for one do not need to be "pumped" and even if I did a dude with a GB would not do the trick.

Naked women and beer? Yes, that's certainly an effective way to pump anything up.

*edit #2*

Last edited by RG (May 21, 2010 3:23 pm)

☺☺☺

eliminate the table!!!!

PDX, PDX
PULSELOOPER wrote:

I have a very basic opinion about all of this: it's better to stay still and play better music than the opposite.

I disagree completely.  Why do I want to pay to see you if you have no charisma?  I have really enjoyed some medicore bands just because of the great energy they put forth.  I can just go see a dj if you're going to be a spud on stage.  Especially with the minimal amount of gear we are working with.  Fighter X can look a little nuts dancing around a table with a few gameboys on it but they fucking bring it, and I am standing behind that.

New York City
mechlo wrote:
PULSELOOPER wrote:

I have a very basic opinion about all of this: it's better to stay still and play better music than the opposite.

I disagree completely.  Why do I want to pay to see you if you have no charisma?  .

Because he makes good music.
I see that's not your kind of thing, so I can recommend to you a clown posse that is gonna fulfill your entertainment needs.

Ciudad de méxico, MX

which standarts are you trying to reach? I guess you first ask you why are you doing this.

Edmonton, Canada

Naked women and beer? Yes, that's certainly an effective way to pump anything up.

Middlesbrough, UK

dont stand still on stage. let teh music take you and gesture to the crowd befor drops and stuff, make eye contact with them get them involved

at least bop your head and get them to clap :-P

Last edited by LastKnight (Aug 1, 2010 12:28 pm)

Anahiem, CA
LastKnight wrote:

let teh music take you and gesture to the crowd befor drops and stuff

This. If you do more interaction with the crowd like (i know it sounds dumb) fist pumping or some kind of movement going with the beat.

Stockholm

Great music but you should dance more! big_smile Like it says on the projector screen, your only hope is to dance! PRactice what u teach. wink

Stockholm

Great music but you should dance more! big_smile Like it says on the projector screen, your only hope is to dance! PRactice what u teach. wink