Tacoma WA

hmm

nice recordings techinically

but i'm not someone who has ever really listened to metal so i got tired of trying to figure out what he was shouting about.  loved how gritty the shouts were though.

personally not for me

i'm not a huge fan of four on the floor beats and less a fan of the vocal style.

Surrey, BC Canada
Rainbowdragoneyes wrote:
Norrin_Radd wrote:

I would love to hear what they think, from a metal head point of view.

Its fucking legit dude, you've nothing to worry about. More than anything it reminds me very much of my buddy: www.myspace.com/aloathingrequiem

Yall two should tour so I can play drums for both

Holy shit! That is one of the best one man bands I've ever heard, since the first Necrophagist album! I can't get enough. And the artwork is perfect! Thanks for the comparison, dude. It's an honour.

There is absolutely no way I could keep up with that guy live haha. I'd get the boot.

Eugene, OR

PURCHASED!!  wink

Berkeley, CA
infradead wrote:

i'm not a huge fan of four on the floor beats.

Wait, you're talking about this record?

Surrey, BC Canada

Can thrash/punk beats be considered a weird type of four on the floor, maybe? That's the only thing I can think of haha. Cause there are definitely an over abundance of those on this album (Though there are some 11/8 punk beats which can't really count.). But no Andrew WK Party beats.... Sadly. Who doesn't like partying 'till they puke?

Last edited by Norrin_Radd (Apr 19, 2010 12:45 am)

The Mountains
Norrin_Radd wrote:

There is absolutely no way I could keep up with that guy live haha. I'd get the boot.

Horsefeathers. Do you play live? Let's make it happen

The Mountains

As an added incentive, Mr. _Radd, I showed him your shit and he's way into it. So now you have no excuse

Surrey, BC Canada

Holy crap! Well if that isn't a damn fine promotion, then I don't know what is! Maybe I can set up a stand outside and play for the people lining up to get in for this guy's awesome show!

The Mountains
Norrin_Radd wrote:

Holy crap! Well if that isn't a damn fine promotion, then I don't know what is! Maybe I can set up a stand outside and play for the people lining up to get in for this guy's awesome show!

Quit fucking around and TAKE IT TO THE HOLE BABY. ALLEY-OOP!!!!!!

Hoboken, NJ

Djinnocide and I conducted an interview with Norrin about Anomaly over at Beep City. Check it out!

http://www.beepcity.com/interviews/expl … orrin-radd

Last edited by Moldilox (Apr 19, 2010 8:36 pm)

Unsubscribe

Great interview!

Adelaide, Australia

I'm definitely not a fan of death metal. I have to say I preferred the tracks that had no vocals and thought they were really good. That being said, I think I wouldn't enjoy them if they were translated into actual death metal, instead of NES sounds.

Bronx, NY
Zen Albatross wrote:

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD.

Abandoned on Fire

Downloaded this last nite and it's definitely got my attention!  Can't wait for the drive home from work so I can really blast it out.

Dallas/Fort Worth, TX

Art looks awesome, wish I could download here at work...

Last edited by MicroD (Apr 20, 2010 6:49 pm)

RIT, NY, USA

Reminder for everyone who doesn't like the vocals: the source .it files do not have the vocals. You can play those, even convert them to .mp3, if you don't want any of the vocals.

And this, this release is amazing and entirely worth the wait.