Dubtropolis

Hi ChipMusic, just wanted to give a heads-up about my weekly chiptune show. I broadcast live on Mixify, and then post the episodes to Soundcloud, Mixcloud and iTunes.

I get tunes from Bandcamp, ChipMusic.org and uCollective primarily. I also feature netlabels when new releases come out. This Week In Chiptune is a live DJ set, so not very much is planned in advance. I listen to the music for most the day but when 10PM rolls around I mix live. I include download links to all the music I play in the descriptions of each episode, and in the chat of Mixify when I'm playing live. Oh, and the show focuses on new chiptunes that have come out in the previous week. So every show is very different!

Every old episode is up for free on my website - http://thisweek.djcutman.com

Hope you enjoy This Week In Chiptune :]

Lexington, KY

I've checked it out live, multiple times, and it's always pretty fun!! Highly suggest.

Rhode Island

Been listening to this for a while on soundcloud. Great stuff. Keep em coming

matt's mind

for real, liking this series a lot!  what i've heard of it so far is great

King's Lynn, UK

I never catch it live, but I always make sure i listen, and I love what I'm hearing.

NC in the US of America

Been catching it on soundcloud every so often, and been pleasantly surprised at some of the selections (like 2A03 Puritans) good stuff. I like how you keep a pretty decent amount of variety going.

New England, USA
SketchMan3 wrote:

Been catching it on soundcloud every so often, and been pleasantly surprised at some of the selections (like 2A03 Puritans) good stuff. I like how you keep a pretty decent amount of variety going.

same. thanks for doing this - it's a great recap on what dropped the past week, and done well enough so i can play it in the background and get work done.