matt's mind

^ have them live now

http://store.kitsch-bent.com/product/ba … lcd-screen

Last edited by kitsch (Sep 26, 2013 6:48 pm)

Last edited by Apeshit (Jul 17, 2019 12:35 am)

matt's mind

NOS meaning new, yet old, stock.

these are new, new.  not new *old* stock.  newly manufactured.

i'll get some high res photos taken when i can get my camera sorted out again.  well, i might have taken one when i installed one myself, i'll see.  aspect ration is great

Last edited by Apeshit (Jul 17, 2019 12:35 am)

matt's mind

yes, however it'd require two variants, and being that the parts are made now i'm comfortable with them.  they install with barely any work. and space isn't a concern.

but mainly, the costly component (the LCD) is 'universal', and the cheap part is what customizes it to the device.  rather than have it already established with one FPC part.

skipping the adapter would require two 'hardwired' variants.  which, sure, would give a cleaner install, its just an investment where the 'problem' doesn't really justify doing that

Germany

Thanks Apeshit I havent considered chipping with a GBA because of the button issue.

And Kitsch, it´s nice to see your stocklist increase, but your avatar gives me the creeps.

matt's mind

it should

its max headroom

(i think its creepy too)

matt's mind

Germany

freaky guy. I have never seen him before but he looks familiar to me.
Now looking at wikipedia I think I have to watch some episodes.
I´m from germany and it says there is one movie released in german language.
You made me curious about this.

edit: erie indiana comes to my mind when I see this pic. and that makes me think of the adventures of pete and pete.

Btw, I was also just looking at your shop and I am looking for a cheap DIY kit for an arduinoboy.
There was this shop which also had Nex mods. They sold them but I can´t find them, was that djtransformer?
Is getting these parts so ridiculously easy that they won´t be offered anymore?
Or is the teensyboy the thing to go for now?
Will you be selling these?

Last edited by fffrobsm (Sep 26, 2013 8:25 pm)

matt's mind

i would highly suggest max headroom to anyone

its crazy how spot-on the writers got '20 minutes into the future' (each tv network has a political candidate, for example)

yes, we will, but its not ready yet wink