AMAZING!

Sweden

Yeah, this is great stuff! Cyboshellfish has to be my favorite among the bunch.

lolusa

that was a good sundaYM

killadelphia

thanx homies.

Bronx, NY

I know these songs! I like these songs! It's funny listening to these tracks from home, 'cause I feel like I'm at 8static heart

Brooklyn, NY

This album is amazing, Lame FAQs absolutely rules.

Last edited by Batsly Adams (Apr 21, 2010 4:48 pm)

Philadelphia, PA

Yes. So nice to be able to listen to these tracks whenever I want. Seriously outstanding.

Surrey, BC Canada

Oh my god. Almost missed this. Bucky posted it on theshizz and thank goodness he did! Dude, this is some of the absolute finest use of the YM2612 I've ever heard. I have this stuff playing sooo loud on my speakers right now hahaha!

Going to have to claim Cyboshellfish as my fav track. Love those warm/dull sustained bells in the background. This track has such a great mood. I love it!

Last edited by Norrin_Radd (Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm)

))<>((

I love that album art. Listening now, Cyboshellfish is soo good.

philly

Slash Back is like some dark, evil disco rave. Love that bass line! Might be my favorite track, but it's hard to say...

It's awesome seeing the final realization of this, I remember when Joey was 'tinkering' around with TFM and hearing Outer Trace in its infancy quite some time ago. Now it's part of a badass EP. Way to go! And to echo Norrin, this is music meant to be listened to LOUD. big_smile

so good

New York, NY

This is seriously spectacular.

Bothell, Washington

This is amazing.

Philly/NY
DaPantz wrote:

I know these songs! I like these songs! It's funny listening to these tracks from home, 'cause I feel like I'm at 8static heart

So true - All the fun of 8static, now in your living room! Just add the birds!

Philly, PA, USA
enso wrote:

Just add the birds!

don't forget the magic plants and rocks!