k thx

Alive and well in fucksville

i was seriously asking. i have the problem that the crunchy taco has. I reeeealy want to try m-01

Straya Mate

Do you have the same card as him too? Or you are having the same problem with a different card?

it is r4i sdhc 2013. ds happy box edition. i have homebrew working, but thats it.

Straya Mate

Hmm that is extremely strange, you know all the flash cards are all designed pretty much solely for the purpose of playing pirated games, home brew support is there but is secondary, usually only so we can get away with selling them as "home brew" devices.

Out of curiosity what type of DS do you have and if a DSi or later on which firmware?
Also where are you downloading your roms?

it is the first kind of ds (clock crystal removed and modded with gbaccelerator ds)
the downloading of roms from emuparadise or coolroms is illegal, so i would never do that. some do though.
If i cannot go any further with this card... would it be possible to make my ez flash 4 work in conjunction with my r4i?

menu looks like 1.62

Straya Mate

Ok nothing wrong there then.

Yes I do know of many people who illegally download from those sites, they say they have no problems with the roms from there or having them work with certain Slot 1 "homebrew" devices  wink

Well yes, you can use them in conjuction with each other, and you can boot the ez flash from the R4i also, which is my own personal setup.

And uhhh, this isn't what's happening to you guys by chance is it?

If it is then my first suspicion was correct and you have fake cards.

it had all the authentic stickers. i peeled them off... authentic fake???
at first, it was stuck on loading... but after i found the right menu and dat file it worked.
please share with me how to boot ez flash 4 with nds files.

Last edited by bitjacker (Oct 30, 2013 2:24 pm)

Straya Mate
bitjacker wrote:

it had all the authentic stickers. i peeled them off... authentic fake???
at first, it was stuck on loading... but after i found the right menu and dat file it worked.
please share with me how to boot ez flash 4 with nds files.

Nah if the codes under the stickers are legit then don't sweat it.

Turn on DS, wait for R4i menu, boot Slot 2, win? haha

But as for the white screen problem, I think the happy box version runs ttmenu (same as TT3DS) and the same problem happens on those too.

Sooo in that case, give this a go.

Taken from here: http://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-recov … rd.124715/

Download this https://rapidshare.com/desktop/download … 4A5A76A8C, it has a pack of recovery files for cards running ttmenu and also has a fake card detector, seeing as yours aren't bricked you will be able to run them to confirm the legitimacy.

Then just follow the instructions in the other link I provided smile

See how you go.