Arad, Romania
tempsoundsolutions wrote:

the way i see it, he never offered this up and had a huge amount of material there. why do that? why not promote it? because he didnt want people to know? its shady. he never made it known that he even had this channel on this forum or anywhere else from what i can tell, so its kind of shady and obsessive and shady creepy after talking to this guy, he gives me a pretty shady vibe. speaking of shady, looks like he removed a substantial amount of people's music like he said he would, probably because he knows he did something wrong...even though he's still rambling on like a robot in my inbox saying he doesnt think he did anything wrong. he said my complaining was analogous to him giving a copy of my music to one of his friends, instead of directing them to a website. instead, its more like putting a copy of his entire music collection online for all of his friends, because thats what it was, was it not? ahaha. dont answer that! let this thread sink to the bottom or close this shit.

anyway, im out. cristian, you're a weird jerk. ask people from now on if you're going to run your channel. this is chipmusic, theres no reason for you to have a channel like that and not ask people for submissions.

Because it is not in my nature to boast. I also never asked anyone to subscribe because it sounds a lot like begging to me. I wanted people to find the channel on their own. I removed (and will keep removing) videos because I did do something wrong. I assumed artists were more reasonable than this and understood the type of license they used. I was wrong and I realized that I don't want anything to do with people like you, so I'm removing most of the stuff to avoid this kind of conversation in the future.

I'm a jerk because I kept my cool and complied with your requests. OK.

Last edited by qb (Oct 6, 2013 8:28 am)

The purpose of an intelligent debate is for truth to prevail. This thread has been a discussion of several related topics, as well as the exchange between these two individuals. Because not all parties were willing to approach things intelligently, this is the result. It is unfortunate that such incompetence must present itself in every area of life, even the ones we're supposed to unwind in and share enthusiasm for (like music).

I will not take a side in this conflict, because I feel that both parties could be handling it better.

Gosford, Australia

i'm with tss, not hard to ask (maaaaybe if it's an obscure/ancient demoscene alias) and there's no real reason not to even if you don't necessarily have to. it's polite yea? and it does seem weird (dunno if i'd say shady) if you're silently putting thousands of things you didn't make on youtube and putting your own logo on it y'know?

whatevs, i'm not super vehement about this anyway haha

Victory Road wrote:

i'm with tss, not hard to ask (maaaaybe if it's an obscure/ancient demoscene alias) and there's no real reason not to even if you don't necessarily have to. it's polite yea? and it does seem weird (dunno if i'd say shady) if you're silently putting thousands of things you didn't make on youtube and putting your own logo on it y'know?

whatevs, i'm not super vehement about this anyway haha

There is something more to this than what we've come to see in this thread. At some point, one of these people decided to be contentious, and then the resulting drama came. By the looks of it now, both parties are overreacting, which is the worst case scenario.

Sweeeeeeden

I think it's time to say goodnight. This thread has nothing more to offer, except for aggravation and heart problems.