Chicago

I am currently being held into indentured servitude by a haunting force.

UK, Leicester

I thought it had a nice ring to it

Genuinely has nothing to do with it also being the default iDevice password

ℑndiana ║█║▌║█║▌

Something everyone has in one way or another.

Last edited by UnderCoverDisOrder (Oct 15, 2013 12:49 pm)

Detroit, Michigan

Sensei with the letters switched so it says SNESei

Abandoned on Fire

E.G.R. was originally going to mean "Evil Genius Records" way back when I had very different plans for music and label stuff.  I used "egr" as a default login for lots of accounts so whatever.

"Abandoned On Fire" is a true name in exactly the way herr_prof was talking about.

Douglas, Wyoming

Gonna be honest here

I just used one of those online username generators. I didn't think a name was that important

Brunswick, GA USA
OmO wrote:

My full name (OmOchoa) comes from a misspelled version of the annoying Sonic tutorial characters name Omochao. So yeah...

If you never got the pun...

Omocha = Toy

seattle
OmO wrote:

so not pollution?

i don't know, it just kind of popped into my head.

detroit

i like potato chips and smoked meat.

Melbourne, Australia

I went to Japan, and the people I went with said I looked like a baby panda... Translated into Japanese this becomes Panda Chan... It's a pretty cool story, I know... tongue

Pittsburgh

When I first discovered chipmusic, I assumed that videogame references weren't looked upon with hatred for the most part. When I actually have some music, I'll probably make a new account with a better name.

Abandoned on Fire
Another Castle wrote:

When I first discovered chipmusic, I assumed that videogame references weren't looked upon with hatred for the most part. When I actually have some music, I'll probably make a new account with a better name.

Awww man, I was hoping you'd say that you actually have a princess inside of you.

Playboy Man-Baby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl … 9OT0#t=355

UK, Leicester
egr wrote:
Another Castle wrote:

Awww man, I was hoping you'd say that you actually have a princess inside of you.

hot

Holland

xyce. Collaboration between xylo and cerror. cexy sounded kind of lame, so xyce it became. Yo yo yo.

Antwerp, Belgium

Vegas Diamond is kinda cheesy and that's why I picked it. I came up with the name a long time ago when I had this jam-band and we needed names to refer to pieces in our song-routine thing and I guess it stuck in my mind.