Swansea, UK

EEK! Did you not get my track - I sent it via email to the address in the opening post?!

Sorry mate, i have recieved it yesterday with the others, just forgot to mention your name here !

Hide Your Tigers
Superbusty Samurai Monkey
R10T33R
UnderCover DisOrder
X-Coffee
Melted Moon & Gampoy
The Other Days
Paralax System
DBOYD
Sputnik Booster & the Future Posers
donotrunwithpixels

Swansea, UK

WOOT.

Madriz, Supain

NOW WE'RE TALKING

UK, Leicester

sent you an email about my track to the email in the OP, when you read it, get back to me yo.

Jersey City, NJ

Hate to be the last in line for the gangbang, but...

*submitted*

hope I didn't miss the deadline, it is still before midnight here in New Jersey! wink

Last edited by seanmonistat (Mar 6, 2014 1:16 am)

So, here we are - The Deadline is over (for about 5-6 hours now, over here it's almost 12 hours) and this is the Artist List:

Hide Your Tigers
Superbusty Samurai Monkey
R10T33R
UnderCover DisOrder
X-Coffee
Melted Moon & Gampoy
The Other Days
Paralax System
DBOYD
Sputnik Booster & the Future Posers
donotrunwithpixels
Let's Disinfect!

and me. Don't need to point that out.
With all this tracks, i also already have the matching tape size here. But still there are a few things to sort out.
The Release is currently to be set in April, but i'll try to push it out as fast as possible.
When we got all set up, you gonna hear it here !

Madriz, Supain

9-heart when you start sorting out your budget contact me. I might like to have a few extra tapes ( i have a few buy-it-all fans) for selling here in gigs, and of course i'd pay for the production costs and shit

danke!

UK, Leicester

yo 9-Heart, I sent you my track in 5 days ago, before the deadline, but my name isn't on that list. Did you not get it?

UK, Leicester

yo 9-Heart, I sent you my track in 5 days ago, before the deadline, but my name isn't on that list. Did you not get it?

NC in the US of America

Yay mixtape. Just bumping this cuz I never posted in it to say that I had sent in my track (even though that's all taken care of by now).

Playboy Man-Baby

Sorry I missed the deadline btw; my 1/8th inch cable started acting up at the perfect time.

So, sorry for the lack of updates.
I have recieved some question and stuff and will get to them real quick (long answers to the peeps tomorrow):

° Yes, we have stickers - They gonna be send out with the tapes, if the first tape is released we also will send them out on demand, promoters and stuff.
° Sorry about forgetting Alpine, he also will be on the Compo, i have recieved your track, because i prelistened your track on my phone (downloaded it there) i accidenttly overlooked it.
* @SBSM - Yes.

Everything comes together nicley at the moment, so the release in April - Yeah, positive that we are going to make it ;]

Madriz, Supain

Übernice!

ℑndiana ║█║▌║█║▌
SuperBustySamuraiMonkey wrote:

Übernice!

yes it tiss :3

Swansea, UK

So excited I think I just wet myself a little.