Arizona

I'd actually really like to use one of your pictures for a an album cover or artwork for a promotional single. These look great.

Maine

pm me with your music if i like it ill do one..

Maine

matt's mind

thanks for creating this thread, these are really exceptional

Maine

no problem it is something i love and i want to put out there.. i also tend to listen to chiptune while i make them so its only befitting

Maine

mock t-shirt concepts.. these are old but i have others where i simplified my databend designs down to 4-6 colors because i plan on building a six arm screen press in the future..

Arizona
Puke_Flytalker wrote:

I'd totally buy these two designs.

Maine

lol im working on it.. it would be much more profitable for me and cheaper for the customer if i screened them myself thats the only reason why i havent printed them yet.. although if i get enough of a demand i will send certain prints off for screening

Seattle, WA US

this is all faaaaaantastic

Maine

learned me some realistic mocking uppins in the good ol gimper

and chiptune nerds everywhere will pop boners over the idea of me doing stuff like this with screen printing or having the cases made from a company i know of... mind you its just a concept

oh yeah and if anyone can hook me up on some high def straight on shots of a gray dmg or white gameboy pocket (like this dmg pic) with lsdj runnin with a backlight screen id greatly appreciate it i want to make some mock ups and see if i can send them off to be made or if its even possible

Last edited by Puke_Flytalker (Nov 15, 2013 10:48 am)

Maine

the neon icon.. jogy highroller AKA RiFF RaFF

Litebritedeath Land

These are rad!  heart

Maine

Last edited by Puke_Flytalker (Nov 29, 2013 8:15 pm)

Maine

via paypal

Litebritedeath Land

Hit me up with your paypal email.  I have a couple bucks just sitting there that I'll donate.

Joliette, QC, Canada

Woah the pics before the shirt ones are just so sick (the 2 last one are ace !!! big_smile)