Madriz, Supain
Alpine wrote:

release music on tape, and right at the end of the second side, have a short commodore program with a "thanks for listening dickhead" flashing on the screen

I want more info on this

Arad, Romania
Limitbreak wrote:

Sometimes I write songs with a specific person in mind and name it something that I know will resonate with that particular individual. I've done it a few times about a handful of different people. Mainly its just me trying to choke too much meaning and emotional value out of uptempo instrumental dance tracks I write on Gameboys while dealing with past relationships/life events in an obscure, roundabout way.

But hey, whatever works right?

Pretty much what I do, but most of the time the whole theme of the album\release revolves around that person.

UK, Leicester
SuperBustySamuraiMonkey wrote:
Alpine wrote:

release music on tape, and right at the end of the second side, have a short commodore program with a "thanks for listening dickhead" flashing on the screen

I want more info on this

I haven't done this, but I really want to. I've had the idea for a while, and was partially why I got a C64

buffalo, NY

The song Agrobacter is actually a short name for Agrobaterium, a bacteria used in genetically modifying plants.  So yeah, it's a GM crop anthem