Sweden
sxe_weekend wrote:

Maybe you missed the where Kitsch chimed in.

Maybe you missed where I replied to each of your points with a reasonable counter-argument.

sxe_weekend wrote:

I don't feel like internet battling over opinions.  You obviously have an issue with America in General and regard soldiers as dogs.  I'm far from patriotic but I do realize most soldiers have good intentions and I respect them simply for the fact that they are doing something they choose to do which in effect keeps our government from forcing us to do...

For not wanting to "internet battle" you sure make up some good flame bait. I don't have an issue with America in General, and I don't regard soldiers as dogs, unless they are dogs. It's not that my opinions on these things have anything to do with what we're discussing; I just feel like I need to disclose them since you are making confused assumptions about them.

Jelly Stone park, MD USA
boomlinde wrote:

I can appreciate a thread for simply being an interesting discussion, so it's not that at all. At least "what's your day job" provokes somewhat meaningful discussion around that topic, while this basically starts off as plain news aggregation.

Point taken, but to be fair I haven't seen a 'dayjob' thread that promotes much discussion wink

boomlinde wrote:

That sounds like a nice topic for discussion. I wish someone had posted that topic instead of this!

Yes but this thread is an example of 'questionable' data handling that could be abused, more concrete then a 'black helicopters' thread.
I respect your opinion. Peace man smile
Yogi

Litebritedeath Land

"Really, if I wanted to know the details of the U.S. veteran labradors, I'd go to www.va.gov (which clearly states that the card should be safeguarded) and read about it. If I was interested in general U.S. news, I'd go to a U.S. news website."

I was going off the words "veteran labrador".  In the US it's a breed of dog.  Please do let me know if it means something else in Sweden.  I looked it up in the dictionary and only found dogs and an area of Canada.

Sweden

That wasn't what I wrote, and it's not what I see if I try to edit my message. big_smile

Test:
I D c a r d s
labradors

IL, US

seriously, worth chilling.. i was one of the thread closing-ist staff guys around (if not king), and id have let this one go, based off good intentions alone... op is sharing info they clearly find worth sharing to a subset of the site which was clearly stated in the title so only reason to click on it it was if you were curious about the details

Litebritedeath Land
boomlinde wrote:

That wasn't what I wrote, and it's not what I see if I try to edit my message. big_smile

Test:
I D c a r d s
labradors

Lol wtf?  Sorry for that then.  I totally says labradors on my end!

matt's mind

i think someone may have coded in a word replacement.  ?????

it should say:

U.S. veteran labradors

fuck.

wtf

it doesn't say anything about labradors.  i'm not sure whats going on

yea it says labradors

Litebritedeath Land

XD this is too crazy funny.

IL, US

i fully approve of the stupidity of this word filter

Unsubscribe
sxe_weekend wrote:

I was going off the words "veteran labrador".  In the US it's a breed of dog.  Please do let me know if it means something else in Sweden.

Oh man.

Litebritedeath Land
herr_prof wrote:
sxe_weekend wrote:

I was going off the words "veteran labrador".  In the US it's a breed of dog.  Please do let me know if it means something else in Sweden.

Oh man.

If I sounded like an ass it was not intentional.  When I googled Labrador some kind of workers union in Sweden or something to that effect.  I was seriously wondering lol.

Unsubscribe

I thought it was a mod being silly.

Litebritedeath Land

Speaking of identity theft my granny's bank called saying her social security check didn't come in.  Someone used the social security website to route her check to a mailbox in Florida.  I guess even if you don't sign up for an online social security account they create one for you anyways.  The screwed up part is that since they create it for you it has no security questions to prevent it from being easy for someone to access.  Everything is sorted out now but if you know someone in your family that receives social security benefits or disability but hasn't created an online profile you might want to help them create one so it's more secure.